Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Reosmods 2015 Woodvils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: FS Reosmods 2015 Woodvils!

Condition: Good

Known flaws: cocobolo has slight warp to door I believe. Oak is perfect.

Image:
H6eLg

Description:
Must sell my beloved reosmods 2015 Woodvils :/

NOTE: I have 1 last extra gold woodvil spring. The person that buys the next woodvil gets it for free!

Only vaped diy flavorless in these.. thats all I've vaped for the past few years now.

I took a lot of pics as its really hard to capture the full beauty of these! Really a pain.. so try to imagine them looking even sexier in person!

Its been quoted from Rob the maker of these fine woodvils that he would even want to buy a woodvil from me cause of the time and care ive giving to them and my oil practices the beginning of each month was excellent. I use Howard SWAX16 SunShield Outdoor Furniture Wax with UV Protection on the outside of just the raw oil based finishes and I use a wood cleaner called Howard CF0016 Clean-A-Finish Wood Soap on the poly coated finishes. Can grab those at amazon.

Click on the pic to see a bunch more!

Cocobolo (Oil based) Original price was $235 i believe and that's my asking Price $235 shipped! Comes with used Italian 8.5ml bottle and new 2 original bottles and new tube. 2 Alan keys.Also throwing in a new gold possitive contact. Comes with custom bullet cap button as I recieved it. If you want an original reo brass button I can attempt a button swap.

Was purchased a year ago second hand from a member here who originally bought it from reosmods. Was my 1/2nd pick from the last release of woodvils and was thrilled to see it for sale.. shocked as well. Snagged within the minute I seen it.

My fav woodvil ever! Will be hard for me to sell.. perfect in the hand.. feels just awesome in your hands.. like velvet. very sexy with that contrast of the natural cocobolo sap wood mixed in there and even matching in the door!

The door is slightly warped at the bottom left side. Came to me like that. Either it warped from moisture or someone lightly sanded the door as it swelled and was sticking.. Different parts of the country have different humidity so its common.. though if you oil your raw wood from time to time you shouldn't have a problem. Suggested once a month. but maybe sooner for higher humid areas. All that said.. it never bothered me and i'm picky.. but its really slightly bowed so hard to notice.

May not go threw with the sale so be prepared just encase.

Oak wood (poly coated) Original price was $225. I'm asking $207 shipped! Comes with used bottle and tube installed plus new bottle and used italian 8.5ml soft bottle and spare gold possitive contact and 2 Alan keys.

I'm the original buyer. Poly coated woodvils are great for those that don't want to oil bare wood from time to time to seal it from moisture or drying out. Though the inside is not coated so once a month or so you should use some mineral oil and brush it on the wood inside with a thin coating and wait 10 or so minutes and wipe it dry with a clean rag. That is all it needs.

This one is perfect! Door fits like a glove.. not tight or loose.

The natural forming tiger/bear claw marks is very sexy! Its seriously like new.

- (Sold) Cherry Woodvil 2015 - Origonally $235 and what i paid second hand as is so $235 shipped!

Rare batch of just 5 realeased. Bought second hand and still was really un used. The original owner I believe sent it to someone to remove the original poly coating. Then changed his mind and wanted to re coat it but just sold it. I'm feeling to coat it with a clear shellac myself.. As that's what I always wanted to do but needed to wait for spring. If it don't sell as is quick i'll give it a go with the shellac. Its a really dry wood and needs a light sanding and a coating of some kind. I wish I could find the pic I took of it after a light sanding and oil. Totally different.. night and day.

I take Paypal and ship USPS Priority mail..

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: US Priority mail

Price: $200-237

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump for you :)

Appreciate it!

Someone is missing out on there new best friends here!

No doubt these will be glued to your hands for some time to come.

I don't even know if Rob will ever make any run of woodvils now that he's slowed down some.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Can't edit my original post so I'll add thr new prices here.

Since its Friday and payday for most but not in this house (every 2 weeks :/) I'll lower these and get agressive.

Cocobolo woodvil - was $235 + shipping.. now $216 shipped!

Oak woodvil - was $207 shipped.. now $182 shipped!

How's that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread