Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Squonk Sale - REOs, CAM-M, Custom Classic, CAM Atties

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Squonk Sale - REOs, CAM-M, Custom Classic, CAM Atties

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Normal wear, CC has minor gravity flaw.

Image:

Description:
I have come to a crossroads with vaping. I no longer vape multiple flavors, and my hobby focus has changed direction to the addiction that is Jeepin!
LP REO Grand - black wrinkle with SL TRA door. Has heavy duty positive contact. Minor signs of wear, no damage. New negative spring. Adjustable 510 and sub ohm ready. $100 SOLD
LP/SL REDO Grand - TRA with black SL door - Has heavy duty positive contact. Minor signs of wear, no damage. New negative spring. Adjustable 510 and sub ohm ready. $100 SOLD

Woodvile - Purple Heart with Bird's Eye Maple Door, from 2015 run. Excellent condition, rarely taken out of my home. Never dropped, kept well oiled with mineral oil. $200

I have extras to include with each REO, including bottles, tubes, caps, springs, o-rings, etc..

Dready's Mod Spa REO door - one of Mark's last creations. This door is press-fit for REO Grands. $30 alone, $25 if with one of the REO Grands above. SOLD

CAM-M - Catfish Atty Mods own squonker. Rarely used. I set it up once and didn't even vape a whole bottle through it. Included is the tool that Tom sent along with the mod, and everything else that came with. $100

Custom Classics in Brass - The star of this show! Her name is BrassC. I really hate to see her go, but I have one in aluminum and I just don't need more than one squonker anymore. She is beautiful, but unfortunately I did recently drop her once, and there are a couple of nicks near the squonk hole, see pics. Just polished her up with Never-Dull, restored the brushed finish with a ultra fine scotch brite pad, and a coat of renaissance wax. I'll include a scotch brite pad (just like the ones Corey uses) and a wad of Never-Dull. All that came with her will be included, as well as a black derlin button, and a copper button as well. Price can be negotiated if you don't want the extra buttons, as I can use them on my aluminum CC. $400.

CAM Vectors - I have three CAM Vectors and two competition caps for them. All come with original boxes and parts. Vectors alone are $50. Vectors with Comp caps are $70. (Comp caps allow you to use a standard 510 drip tip) One Vector and one comp cap have SOLD. Two Vectors and one comp cap remains. Pics on page 2

CAM Derringer - From the better last run Tom did, with the modified post to eliminate spinning. Comes with original cap, brass cap, and a derlin Brad's tip. If you need a Derringer tip, I can probably give one up to seal the deal. $75 SOLD

All squonk mods will include one never used 'fancy Italian 8ml squonk bottle'.

PayPal preferred, Google Wallet, personal check or cash acceptable.
More pics available upon request.
I will ship USPS priority flat rate, most likely same or next day upon receipt of payment.

Willing to ship to: USA (others possible if buyer pays shipping)

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Priority Mail

Price: $1000.00

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal, GW, personal check, cash

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited: