Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - SX Mini S class,"Unicorn" (powder coated w/custom paint job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: SX Mini S class,"Unicorn" (powder coated w/custom paint job & sanded edges)

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: Absolutely nothing - it's freaking awesome

IMAGES IN NEXT POST

Description:
If I don't re-list this dang thing, it's never going to leave my hands. I've already re-inserted a battery and have begun using it again.

This SX Mini S class (NOT temperature-controlled) with customized paint job, powder coating, and sanded-smooth edges. It's tough as nails and functions PERFECTLY. I love the thing, but I simply have no use for it.

For anyone not absolutely insistent on TC, this offers the best possible combination for SX Mini lovers (lighter weight, no sharp edges, and NO worries about paint chipping...).

It is, in my biased opinion, the S Class to top all others. I dare you to hold it and not fall in love with it.

Originally listed for $275, I'm knocking that down to $247.50 here (10% Bastille Day Sale, oui-oui!!!).

If it's something you're interested in, throw me an offer (you never know with me). The concept of being insulted by an offer is something I've always found to be quite ridiculous.

$247.50 price includes the mod, USPS Priority shipping (CONUS only), and insurance for the full purchase price.

Any questions, feel free...

And please forgive delayed responses during my work day (east coast, USA). I will reply to inquiries based on the order received, and prioritization will be based on time received too, if all else is equal.

Thanks for looking!
DP

Willing to ship to: CONUS

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Included

Price: 247.50 (includes 10% Bastille Day Sale discount!!!) ;)

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal, Google Wallet (no mention of ecigs - you know the drill)

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld