Lex0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
Los Angeles
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Selling: BNIB Rail Box DNA40 by vape Tools (black w/ silver Texalium)

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None

Image:

p97ug

Description:
Hey all! I have not been very active on ECF recently but I am a long-time member with great feedback :) I have the post up on Reddit but haven't found the right sale/trade. Images in comments and here :)

I would like to sell my brand new Rail Box DNA40 box mod by vape Tools. The color is black (anodized aluminum) with a silver Texalium inlay (similar appearance to carbon fiber). A detailed description can be found on the Origin Vape website.

I have only played with this box for a few minutes, it is in flawless condition 10/10. I am asking for $307 shipped (retails for ~$350) via USPS w/ tracking (this does include PayPal fees, which are 2.9%). The sale includes the device and the original MFR box it was received in and will be packaged properly.

Although I prefer to sell, I will consider the right trade + cash (Boxer mod w/ SX350j chip or DNA200, IPV3 Li in black + cash or Sig 150W + cash, open to other offers too!).

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, or if you would like more photos :)

Thank you!

Willing to ship to: US ONLY

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: By request. Tracking included

Price: Trade or $307.00

Shipping cost: N/A; included.

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog