2016-06-14 19.39.24.jpg

For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: VA cyclones bf,Original derringer bf and rm7

Condition: Good

Known flaws: See desciption

Image:

Description:
Selling off a bunch of rba's I'm not using.

Vicious ant cyclones pre 2014 with concaved decks for better juice drainage. Ea cyclone set will cone with a baggy of parts. Wrench 2 sets of grub screws if wanted and plenty of extra orings and even an extra insert if you ever need it.. may have extra Hex head screws.. the ones on ea are new.. will check for more screws.

2 modded to bf from me with original small caps. $50 ea plus shipping.

- Non drilled air hole cyclone is now SOLD!
Everything else is still up for grabs people!

On one the air hole on thr top cap is intact and the other has been drilled out a little which I find the sweet spot. One drill bit size up. Both of these have the center post shaved on the sides and the inserts shaved to allow juice feed. I find that best as its more surface area that way for quicker feeding and drainage is best cause the openings are at the bottom of the post. With the center post drilled out you need a low drain hole or your deck will stay flooded. No issues here.. been using these this way for years and its awesome.

1 original bottom fed w/ ss afc cyclone lable top cap. $60 plus shipping. I bought this year's ago.. come with original box but the side of the box says delrin cap.. but I sold that cap off long ago.

1 ss no labeled afc top cap $20 plus shipping. Early model did have the label.

1 gold coated afc top cap with label. $20 plus shipping.

1 fusion drip tip with new o ring. $15 plus shipping.

I only vape flavorless! Even with that said these all have been cleaned in my ultra sonic cleaner.

Willing to ship to: Us

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Dc and tracking included, insurance extra after $50

Price: 15-60

Shipping cost: Priority mail flat rate or first class at extra cost

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Authentic derringer "with extra ss top" $79 shipped. Converted to bf by me.

I cant find the details about the version this is but originally was the one where they first went with a ss post I believe. I modded it with a dremel drill press into bf and used a drill bit while the center post was still installed to drill the 2 drain holes. That grove you see on the one edge is from the side of the drill bit while drilling thst low hole at the time. Since then it was upgraded to the newer revision post that helped the post from spinning. The new post uses a delrin/peek washer under the post and I filled 2 grooves into that washer for the juice delivery and drainage. That was the only way using the new post I seen fit for it to drain good. To cut holes for drainage above the center post lip, it wouldn't of drained.

Insted of drilling out the post for the juice feed I shaved the sides of the post and insert. You end it with a larger feed system then a single center hole and the juice is fed to ea side where you want it where the wicks are.

The original top cap air hokes were off and I contacted the manufacturer and he sent me out another new top.. so the new and old tops are included. Just encase you damage or loose one top ya got back up.. or one could even add a 3rd air hole to the other older top if wanted hehe.

Cleaned in my ultra sonic cleaner! All ready to go!

2016-06-14 19.29.24.jpg
2016-06-14 19.30.19.jpg

2016-06-14 19.32.01.jpg

2016-06-14 19.32.27.jpg

2016-06-14 19.33.21.jpg

2016-06-14 19.33.46.jpg

2016-06-14 19.34.32.jpg

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
- Sold! Reomizer 7 (aka rm7) $27 shipped. Payed $45 for it new. Bottom fed top air rba.

Used it a few times and top air is not for me.

Comes complete as seen with Stainless Steel cap and extra brass and copper caps.

Pics removed after sale to help the page load faster.

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Good afternoon bump!

Just wanted to add that the cyclone sets come with a baggy full of goodies.

New wench

2 pairs of new grub screws if wanted insted of the Hex head screws.

A extra new pair of short Hex head screws! (I don't know how many times I've read people asking if they knew where some shorter Hex screws were cause the ones they were finding were longer).

Extra new insert just encase.

2 extra new o rings.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
:) Msloud Thanks.. yes i'm good at cleaning. Helps as well that I only vape flavorless.

Train2 yes I recently got a ultra sonic cleaner haha.. I'm not sure if I used it on the rouge though as it was cleaned like a year ago and packaged up and I know I didn't have it to clean the Nuppins at the time. :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Cyclone with drilled air hole and the gold afc top are sold!

Thr bottom fed cyclone and ss afc cap and derringer are waiting for a new home.

Edit: closing the thread.. going to keep the last cyclone for now and put up a new listing soon for the derringer and a different cyclone (one I was going to keep but swap thrm since no one is interested in thr bf one) when I get a chance.. prob monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread