ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I believe these are the dates that shipping to US consumers ends:

Fedex - March 1, 2021
UPS - April 5, 2021
USPS - April 26, 2021

USPS - after March 22, on the date the final rule is published, no later than April 26, 2021

It looks like vape shops will be the only way for most US consumers to get devices, coils, nicotine base and premixed liquids going forward.

Time is near to get creative or be fully stocked up!

Last edited by a moderator:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Ever since I started vaping there have been scares of one kind or another, and somehow they never quite landed. Often felt like it would never actually happen. Now it's really here. Dates just a few weeks away. The PMTA deal hasn't even happened yet but this one will sink vaping with a stroke of the pen.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Anyone who needs to buy nic base, I made a blog post with a list of sites where you can buy it and prices.
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/ubs/list-of-usa-based-nicotine-base-vendors.17/
    Those are all I know of, if anyone has others to include, please let me know.

I'm fuzzy on the whole thing. My question is what about the multitude of other couriers who operate throughout the USA ?.

If there are any other national carriers, they will follow suit for the same reasons UPS and FedEx have followed suit inline with USPS. There are heavy fines for both the company and their employee who delivered the package should they be found to have mistakenly handed a "tobacco products" delivery to not only someone underage but also to anyone but the person who ordered the package, or if a signature was not collected. As I understand it, the package must delivered to the same exact adult who ordered the products and ID must be shown (for proof of age and identity) and signature collected.

Not to mention they will likely be pressured by anti-vape pressure groups & their attorneys and other powerful undesirables to stop delivering vape to residential addresses, with threats of monetary loss or business closures.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'll be buying and testing Puff Bars from the local Sunoco.

From what I have heard, disposables are one heck of an expensive way to vape. I read a thread one time where a pack a day smoker was using 2 a day at about $7 a pop or something like that. That's $14 a day. But I can't say for sure since I personally have never priced them or used them.

Reactions: r77r7r

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Well at least I'll support my local shop, E-Cig One Stop Vape Shop in Bloomington more.

COuple of problems
    1. If you are like much of the country there is NO local vape shop
    2. Thanks to COVID restrictions how close to the edge of shutting doors is your local vape shop. The one here went the way of the DODO months ago.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Well at least I'll support my local shop, E-Cig One Stop Vape Shop in Bloomington more.
    Let's hope they can stay in business selling only PMTA approved products.
    Nothing has been approved yet. September 9 will be the one year cut-off for having unapproved products on the shelf.
    Of course only the FDA knows if they will actually enforce any rules they have made.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    COuple of problems
    1. If you are like much of the country there is NO local vape shop
    2. Thanks to COVID restrictions how close to the edge of shutting doors is your local vape shop. The one here went the way of the DODO months ago.
    Agree. The 4 shops around me shut down after the Evali scare.
    Doubt they will reopen.

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: zoiDman

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    From what I have heard, disposables are one heck of an expensive way to vape. I read a thread one time where a pack a day smoker was using 2 a day at about $7 a pop or something like that. That's $14 a day. But I can't say for sure since I personally have never priced them or used them.
    There are some mods already for recharging and refilling. I've always been wanting to help newcomers to this board, so I'll be joining them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread