US Source for TPA Bubblegum flavor concentrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The LorAnn Gourmet Bubble Gum is wonderful, IMO. I haven't used it for vaping yet, but it was a BIG hit when I made a shaved ice flavoring with it. I bought just a small sample bottle of it first, from OSDIY. A neighbor and I tried it, loved it, and then I ordered (2) 30mL bottles because the 4oz. size wasn't in stock. Kimberly has since then ordered a 4oz. size for me and will let me know when it comes in.

BTW - Adults and kids both said it was "spot on" real bubble gum taste!

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Thanks I will definitely check them out.

What started all this, was yesterday, the Fam and I went out to eat for dinner. As we were leaving we walked past someone vaping, and it smelled wonderful. I asked him what flavor it was and he said "watermelon bubblegum" and that he bought it locally (no specifics). So that got me to wanting to make some gum of my own. Not sure if I will make mine watermelon or not though. Not sure yet. May depend on how the straight gum tastes.

Reactions: stols001

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
@ScottP, you can order larger quantities directly from TFA, set up an account and click on bulk sizes and upgrade your account.
I have ordered a mix of sizes in an order that contained 16oz bottles. It was over 2 yrs ago, I can't really remember if shipping was expensive. (I don't think it was)
Also ordered directly from FW before and the shipping was 12$ on an 11$ bottle of flavor. Never did that again. Luckily I haven't had to.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
@ScottP, you can order larger quantities directly from TFA, set up an account and click on bulk sizes and upgrade your account.
I have ordered a mix of sizes in an order that contained 16oz bottles. It was over 2 yrs ago, I can't really remember if shipping was expensive. (I don't think it was)
Also ordered directly from FW before and the shipping was 12$ on an 11$ bottle of flavor. Never did that again. Luckily I haven't had to.

That is a good tip. Thanks.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Ok just ordered 30ml each of LorAnn and TFA/TPA to see which one I like best.

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions and tips.
I have been making bubblegum flavor ejuice and vaping it almost as long as I have been vaping. TFA is good but I find I need a little more flavoring than with LorAnn. Plus LorAnn is sweeter. It taste just like those little round bubblegum pieces that used to be in those penny machines(boy does THAT date me)that are now a quarter at the grocery store. When you first bite down there is this sweet candy like explosion at first until you chew it a couple of times. I often mix the LorAnn with other vendors bubblegum flavors for a more rounded fuller mouth feel. Don't have an exact recipe except to say that I mixed TFA @ 10% and added LorAnn to taste. Doesn't take much.

:)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have been making bubblegum flavor ejuice and vaping it almost as long as I have been vaping. TFA is good but I find I need a little more flavoring than with LorAnn. Plus LorAnn is sweeter. It taste just like those little round bubblegum pieces that used to be in those penny machines(boy does THAT date me)that are now a quarter at the grocery store. When you first bite down there is this sweet candy like explosion at first until you chew it a couple of times. I often mix the LorAnn with other vendors bubblegum flavors for a more rounded fuller mouth feel. Don't have an exact recipe except to say that I mixed TFA @ 10% and added LorAnn to taste. Doesn't take much.

:)
You’re not the first person to say LorAnn for bubblegum. I’ll have to get some

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thanks. So they only sell in 15ml or 4ml sizes? I guess it's enough to try. Will need to find a bulk supplier if I really like it.
Just a follow-up on larger sizes at TFA: larger sizes can be had directly from TFA.
upload_2018-5-1_12-37-8.png

You just need to sign up for a free account, log in, and then request wholesale access (also free). Then you will see the larger available sizes. :)

Reactions: puffon

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Just a follow-up on larger sizes at TFA: larger sizes can be had directly from TFA.
View attachment 739447

You just need to sign up for a free account, log in, and then request wholesale access (also free). Then you will see the larger available sizes. :)

Good deal. Will have to see if that turns out to be the brand I like best or not.

Reactions: IDJoel

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
@Sugar_and_Spice

OK so now that I have tried both LorAnn and TFA/TPA, I will say they both taste like gum. The TFA/TPA seems to leave a weird aftertaste, almost like medicine. So for overall taste the LorAnn is better IMHO. However, the LorAnn has FD&C Red 40 dye in it, which I am not sure about vaping.

Does the Flavorwest BBGum have dye in it? How does it compare to the LorAnn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread