US surveys show 15 - 21 million vapers - the chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
The numbers actually back what I have said. Far more dual users than those who vape only. I don't have an agenda, but I don't profit by pushing one, like others do...

I want to like this post, but the "don't have an agenda" precludes that.

Everyone has an agenda.

Even those with a sig line that might read: Agents for Nonconforming Truth and common Zealotry, ya know, like someone who might not conform to vape everywhere, but gives into the common zealotry around that sort of point.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I actually have known a very light, moderate smoker -- my stepfather.
My wife was a casual smoker when I met her.
But then she stopped smoking somewhere along the way and I did not.

When I first started vaping she would try my new flavors with me.
But now she doesn't, because she just doesn't care.
:)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The numbers actually back what I have said. Far more dual users than those who vape only. I don't have an agenda, but I don't profit by pushing one, like others do...
The idea that "others" here are trying to profit by pushing an agenda is a bunch of crap.
And your posts continue to get more and more offensive by the day.

If I was the type of person to report posts that offended me, I'd start with yours.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
My wife was a casual smoker when I met her.
But then she stopped smoking somewhere along the way and I did not.

When I first started vaping she would try my new flavors with me.
But now she doesn't, because she just doesn't care.
:)

Heh... it's funny, when I first started vaping, using my eRoll, my stepfather was so taken with its "coolness" he made the comment that he might start vaping just for something cool like that -- though he hasn't smoked in 25+ yrs and didn't experience too many problems quitting. Yet my mom, who might actually benefit from vaping 0nic because of her diabetes and unfortunate proclivity for sweets, won't even consider it, though she stopped smoking about 10 yrs ago with great drama and travail, and says she still has cravings for cigarettes when she's under stress -- like when she's paying the bills. :facepalm:

Andria

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I still have a about 5 drags every few days. I like the flavor of a good cigarette, but they have no specific hold on me, except maybe if I feel extra crappy, but I'm starting to see that usually doesn't work. It's more like a ejuice flavor that's different than all others and is really good at first, but leaves a bad aftertaste and really stinks up the room. If it mucked up one of my devices too that would cross the line ...

Of course most of us are "non-smokers" in our way but what if suddenly that was the only way to get nicotine? In that sense, very few are non-smokers. I don't think I'd ever look at it the same way again though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread