Rating - 100%
21   0   0
For Sale/Trade

Trading: DNA200 In 3D printed Beta Box for SX350J mod

Condition: Good

Known flaws: Screen is a little deeper on one side, minor scuffs/scratches

Image:

Description:
This is a DNA200 board in a green 3D printed enclosure based off of the Beta Box design, with a few alterations. It has a smooth top Varitube 510. I'm not a world-class soldering expert but I'm decent to good. The solder joints are all solid and the temp control works flawlessly, better than some mass-produced DNA40's I own. 510 soldering is done well. The only real flaw is that when I put it all together I noticed that the screen is a bit deeper on one side. I never pulled it apart and fixed it because it's not a big deal to me and I don't want to muck about with unscrewing and screwing straight out/into the 3D printed plastic any more than absolutely necessary.

This is a great mod to use, I challenge you to find a DNA200 that is much smaller than this. Anyway, I don't need 200 watts and the eScribe software doesn't realky tickle my fancy, and I've always wanted to try an SX350J mod. If you would like this mod and you have an M Class or any other mod that uses the chip, get at me and we will talk.

bIdjUaR

Willing to ship to: US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: Trade

Shipping cost: We will each take care of our own shipping costs

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal, if for some reason money enters into the equation, but this is a strictly For Trade ad

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread