Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
According to CASAA, final rule has not been released yet so it looks like maybe USPS might be legally shipping B2C until last week of April, as we suspected back in Dec?
Shhh...let's roll with it! I have one more order to place with a US vendor and they're still offering a cheap first class option!:D

HarpoM

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
oak view california
After completing your order go to the "manage your orders" page and at the top of the page for each order there is a link "Details, Options and Support" where you can select discrete shipping which will remove FT's logo from your package.
Thanks for this tip. I just ordered two tanks from FT. Modified them for discreet shipping.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
2 FT shipments in the air. Now just the waiting....

Fingers crossed for you! Both of my FT packages (ordered in February) are still showing no movement from China since March 11th, 13th. I did open tickets with FT and so far FT is still taking the wait and see approach.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Fingers crossed for you! Both of my FT packages (ordered in February) are still showing no movement from China since March 11th, 13th. I did open tickets with FT and so far FT is still taking the wait and see approach.

After receiving a shipping notice from FT, my last order (from October) sat in China for nearly two months before moving. Like you I opened a ticket with FT and was asked to wait a week or two. I did finally receive the order, it just took a lot longer than it normally does.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I have a question for anyone who has received a signature required package in the past week or so.
I wasn't home and the mail carrier left a yellow 'certified letter' slip in the mailbox for re-delivery or pickup at the Post Office. Could this be vape mail, or is it maybe something I should worry about?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Could this be vape mail, or is it maybe something I should worry about?

Well if it's a certified letter slip, then it's a certified letter. That or they used the wrong slip and it's just vape mail with sig required or other package that requires sig.

If you have Informed Delivery in your zip code, you might be able to check out what it actually is.

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Well if it's a certified letter slip, then it's a certified letter. That or they used the wrong slip and it's just vape mail with sig required or other package that requires sig.
    It's vague and not fully legible.
    If you have Informed Delivery in your zip code, you might be able to check out what it actually is.
    Thanks for the tip, I just registered for Informed Delivery. I have to wait for snail mail delivery of my verification code, so it will be several days.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's vague and not fully legible.

Thanks for the tip, I just registered for Informed Delivery. I have to wait for snail mail delivery of my verification code, so it will be several days.

You could try calling the USPS and see if they can give you any information on it. However, I have my doubts that would be a fruitful endeavor.
    1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    You could try calling the USPS and see if they can give you any information on it. However, I have my doubts that would be a fruitful endeavor.
    1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)

You might be better off calling your local post office rather than the main office. If you live in a small town, you might even get an answer to your question.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
    COMPTON, CA 90220
    Shipping Partner: DHL ECOMMERCE
    Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 12:56 am on April 12, 2021 in COMPTON, CA 90220. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

If it's passed through DHL can USPS still kick it back when they get it or am I safe?

asharru

Feb 7, 2015
    pgh, pa
    If it's passed through DHL can USPS still kick it back when they get it or am I safe?

I think you'll be fine. I've had multiple packages from fasttech come through Compton via dhl/usps in the last couple weeks, including one today, and all have been left in my mailbox no problem whatsoever.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I have a question for anyone who has received a signature required package in the past week or so.
    I wasn't home and the mail carrier left a yellow 'certified letter' slip in the mailbox for re-delivery or pickup at the Post Office. Could this be vape mail, or is it maybe something I should worry about?

Could be ANYTHING? What was in it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread