Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Update on the 2nd order above, that I placed on April 18th:
Got a shipment email from FT at 4:43AM today...that the order had shipped. So, their "ships in 5 business days" was spot-on. :thumbs:
Yay, it shipped! So, you are expecting around the end of May? Maybe.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    For those of us on the west coast, remember the backup in the ports is a few weeks. So extended time there. I assume that would also extend the time that a ship gets loaded.

Well fastech Expedited orders go to Compton, CA so I guess that affects anyone using Expedited. We'll see.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Well fastech Expedited orders go to Compton, CA so I guess that affects anyone using Expedited. We'll see.
    All my expedited FT packages come into Miami, sometimes NY.
    So there is some hope for east coasters...:thumb:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Yay, it shipped! So, you are expecting around the end of May? Maybe.

For both orders placed on April 18th, IF they don't get rejected by Customs in China, are sent back to FT...and then are reshipped:

1st order placed Apr. 18th (all In Stock items), shipped earlier this week...I'm going to hopefully receive by May 10th or 11th.

2nd order placed Apr. 18th (all ships in 5 business days items), that just shipped very early this morning...I'll hopefully receive by May 14th or 15th.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

In the last 2 years or so, I never had a FT USPS Expedited (DHL Ecommerce) shipment go anywhere but to Compton, CA. Even the one that shipped this week is going there according to tracking. From there DHL usually takes it to a holding point in Stow, OH then USPS picks up from there.

Maybe my next shipment which will hopefully ship next week will go elsewhere? Hopefully not IL :lol:

5L8nH7w.png

GiNGrcq.png

Last edited:

gtrthang

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    Thanks for the information. I'm still using the Aspire Nautilus and was able to track down a few boxes at my local B&M. Will I have a 10 box order from a US based place, but who knows if it will actually ship. If I don't hear soon, I'll order from one of the places noted.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Thanks for the information. I'm still using the Aspire Nautilus and was able to track down a few boxes at my local B&M. Will I have a 10 box order from a US based place, but who knows if it will actually ship. If I don't hear soon, I'll order from one of the places noted.

You're welcome for the information.

In case you ordered those coils from Central Vapors, I hope you noticed that they're clones, not authentic Aspire Nautilus Coils. A few people have posted and said they're OK, but many of the reviews for them say they're definitely not good coils. If you didn't order from them though, just disregard that. However, in case wherever you ordered them from doesn't actually ship them...these places sell authentic Nautilus BVC coils, and they're in stock at lower current prices than from many other other US vendors.

Buy Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.6 Coils | DIRECTVAPOR - In Stock, $10.95/box, but...they'll give you a 15% off discount code if you sign up for their email newsletters, and Free S/H kicks in at a $65 or more order total. Using the code would make them $9.31/box.

Aspire Nautilus BVC Coil 5PK (Vertical large coil) - Plenty of the 1.6ohm and the 1.8ohm are In Stock, $9.64/box

Aspire Nautilus, Nautilus 2, Nautilus 2S BVC Coils - 5 Pack - only have 0.7ohm, for $9.95/box

Aspire Nautilus BVC Replacement Coils - 0.4ohm, 0.7ohm, 1.6ohm, and 1.8ohm are all In Stock, for $10.99/box, Free S/H kicks in at a $100 or more order.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    After I placed an inquiry to FastTech regarding orders I placed on March 22nd and 25th, I got a reply today.
    It assured me that all is well and that delivery could take up to 60 days.
    did they not give you a tracking number? if you go to your orders page, there should be a tracking number there...
    you may need to use a chinese tracking site like 7track or 4px, sometimes usps doesn't pick up the tracking until they actually have the item in their hands (and even then sometimes it takes a few days before they update it)
    yikes 60 days....I mean yeah it usually take at least a month but 2 is a bit ridiculous

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    did they not give you a tracking number? if you go to your orders page, there should be a tracking number there...
    you may need to use a chinese tracking site like 7track or 4px, sometimes usps doesn't pick up the tracking until they actually have the item in their hands (and even then sometimes it takes a few days before they update it)
    yikes 60 days....I mean yeah it usually take at least a month but 2 is a bit ridiculous
    Yes, I have a tracking number. As I stated in an earlier post, the tracking has shown no activity in three weeks, thus the inquiry. The following is their full reply:

We shipped your order on March 29th, as you have chosen regular airmail to ship the package, there is no tracking number to trace the package status after the package is dispatched to overseas. But please be assured that your package is on its way to you. You can find a snapshot of your package at your fastTech account when it left our facility. It may take up to 60 days for delivery.

Please give it more time to deliver. Thank you.

Have a nice day.

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    @Shadav I wish someone could satisfactorily explain to me the "Optimistic" rating. My post is factual.
    Not picking on you specifically. I've asked others before, and have never had it explained in a way that made sense to me. Every time someone rates one of my posts with 'Optimistic', I have no clue as to what it means. Especially when the post is simply a statement of fact. Oh well, I guess it's a good thing ECF doesn't offer a 'Pessimistic' rating, or my mind would be completely thrown into the cement mixer.

EDIT: Ha, Ha UnkleJunkle. You're welcome to explain it too.

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    for me, I use the optimistic rating when none of the others really fit...it's kind of the "catch all"

60 days still is ridiculous...30 days is enough..maybe...maybe 40 days
    yes I know that there are/were delays with shipping companies but not by that much, maybe a week or two, not an extra month....
    personally i'd give them maybe 45 days then contact them again and explain that the item still has not arrived and you contacted them before but they were unwilling to check on the location of the package, if something is not done within x amount of time you will be filing a dispute with your bank.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    @Shadav I wish someone could satisfactorily explain to me the "Optimistic" rating. My post is factual.
    Not picking on you specifically. I've asked others before, and have never had it explained in a way that made sense to me. Every time someone rates one of my posts with 'Optimistic', I have no clue as to what it means. Especially when the post is simply a statement of fact. Oh well, I guess it's a good thing ECF doesn't offer a 'Pessimistic' rating, or my mind would be completely thrown into the cement mixer.

Optimistic just means the person checking that button is "optimistic", in your case the optimism is in regards to your package reaching you in a timely manner... think of it like a big ball of hope and good wishes that your package will reach you soon...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

The "optimistic" icon apparently means many different things to different people for different types of posts, despite that it's labeled "optimistic". In my case it was to troll you for asking about it :lol:

I also suspect some people just like rainbows and will use it just because of that, sort of like a "like" some other positive thing, even in place of :hubba: or :wub: or :thumbs: or :thumb: or maybe even :rickroll: or :banana:

As to why Shadav used it on your post, my guess is to wish you good luck that you'll receive your package soon. In other words, "I'm optimistic you will receive your package soon". But I wouldn't know. For all I know she thinks your package might be lost and is saying "um, yeah, good luck with that" :D

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    60 days still is ridiculous...30 days is enough..maybe...maybe 40 days
    yes I know that there are/were delays with shipping companies but not by that much, maybe a week or two, not an extra month....

I only ever used the registered mail option on fasttech on my first and maybe second order with them, and it took FOREVER. I haven't used it since. I'll pay a few bux to get it in 30 days or less. Even epacket is better.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I only ever used the registered mail option on fasttech on my first and maybe second order with them, and it took FOREVER. I haven't used it since. I'll pay a few bux to get it in 30 days or less. Even epacket is better.
    I've always used the free shipping method with them or the cheapest, and yeah it takes a month...been ordering from them for years...it has taken longer sometimes (2 - 3 months) but that wasn't due to shipping that was due to restocking and they asked me if I wanted to wait or if I wanted a return in some cases where they were having issues with their supplier giving them a date when it'd be available...shipping has always been a month give or take a week or two.
    wow I just checked and it does say on their checkout that registered mail can take up to 60 days, that's new....

well I say always but I have tried the other options before and it didn't matter, it still took a month so kind of silly to pay extra and it still take a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread