Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yes, I already know that it's not illegal for private companies to deliver vape as long as they stay within the requirements.

But it appears that HT is saying that just becuase they

1) are "private companies" that
    2) have the ability to require signatures for deliveries

that they can skirt the other requirements of the PACT Act that the Big 3 refuse to bother with.

This is patently false...if that's what they mean to say.

I'm not saying no smaller companies will take on the task, but they still do have to follow the same requirements the big 3 decided to not deal with.

Last edited:
    Reactions: aikanae1

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Velo is not synthetic nicotine. See their FAQs:
    FAQ

Misleading advertising. They say tobacco free, which is where I got the idea that they are using synthetic nicotine. But you are right, it's nicotine extracted from tobacco. How are they getting around the PACT act by selling online? I guess the rules don't apply to BT.

Reactions: YoursTruli

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Electric Tobacconist new shipping prices.

2021-03-23_035322.png

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    They look like synthetic snus to me. And they come in flavors! What about the children? And they can be ordered online! Sounds like somebody paid off the politicians well. But, they can get away with this, so can Puff Bars.

Kinda more like Hybrid-Snus.

Tiny Pouches of Flavored Saw Dust with a Drop of Nicotine that came from Tobacco.

LOL

ETA: Thanks for Resurrecting the Old Thread into this one UncleJunkle.

:thumb:

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    This FAQ on CASAA's mail ban page are important to understand.

What about B2B shipments?
    Business to Business shipments are exempt from the USPS shipping ban with one very important caveat: the products and the shipper must be compliant with all federal, state, local, and tribal laws that may apply. This includes FDA regulations affecting tobacco and nicotine products.

Go to any online USA vape shop that sells/ships to USA vapers and I will guarantee you 90+% of what they are selling has no submitted PMTA and is therefore an illegal "tobacco product" and therefore illegal to sell and ship to a consumer in the USA. In other words, they are already in violation of postal regulations just for shipping the stuff...mail ban or no mail ban, it doesn't change that. A crackdown alone would significantly change the offering of vape buying online with or without a mail ban. September's gonna be brutal.

Weren't we suppose to get some news today? USPS deadline is still the 27th?

According to CASAA, final rule has not been issued yet.
    USPS Vape Mail Ban - Submit Your Comment!

Last edited:

tom65

Feb 1, 2020
    Kidney Puncher says...

So the only thing I can think of is they plan on using this new shipping network and that it will start April 1st. But I have no idea. That statement all alone leaves a lot of questions.

I happen to live near Kidney Puncher and stopped in last night. They were vague but said they had a solution to the shipping issues and were aggressively pushing ahead. "We've been through worse".

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I happen to live near Kidney Puncher and stopped in last night. They were vague but said they had a solution to the shipping issues and were aggressively pushing ahead. "We've been through worse".

Read my post just above yours. KP is already in violation with or without the mail ban. Gonna find that out the hard way in or before September.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    ECBlends updated their shipping info today - stated that it appears like USPS will continue to ship until end of April (?). They also state finding an alternative carrier, with signature upon delivery, looks like rates will start at apx $15.

Reality: no one knows anything, yet.

VAPE MAIL BAN - CRITICAL INFORMATION

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    What Kidney Puncher carries in stock guided my buying decisions since they are the largest (serious) vape shop in the state that I know of. I don't know how/why they've avoided being cited for violations but my fingers are crossed.

tom65

Feb 1, 2020
    What Kidney Puncher carries in stock guided my buying decisions since they are the largest (serious) vape shop in the state that I know of.

There are a few "serious" vape shops in the Phoenix area that I have found. Union Hills Vape is also one. Lots of selection including odd ball stuff (which I love), rebuilding supplies,etc. I recently bought a new very old stock Phantus there. There is also skyvapeaz for mech mods.

Last edited:
    Reactions: aikanae1

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    What I saw that's REALLY aggravating to me is that Velo seems to be marketed as nicotine delivery, not smoking cessation (like Nicorette), yet I guess it's OK that it comes in those kid-loving flavors. :facepalm: Looks just like a pack of mints or gum.

7mg Nicotine Pouches - VELO MAX | 8 Flavors to Choose From
    They'll corner the pharma nic industry next. They have lozenges, like you say. And they'll have "better flavors". But if anyone can compete with them, it's BP.

Like I always say, what drug dealer doesn't want to corner their market?

Reactions: YoursTruli

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I guess I should start panicking now.. years ago I purchased 2 liters of nic base and it’s stored in the deep freezer. Dabbled in DIY so I’ve got that covered. Won’t be as good as name brand blends, but I’ll have Eliquid for a while. I also have rebuildable drippers. I’ll need mods to power them, or will we still be able to obtain them? I’m assuming they are covered in the shipping ban.

You could find yourself dabbling and succeeding in creating some recipes that surprise you, especially if you experiment with flavors and the recipes that others post. Nic Base is a must if you want to continue vaping over the long term, so you have what it takes to continue. Many of us vape PG and VG with nic and no flavor. If you do that for a while, it begins to taste normal. You get a little tobacco essence from the nic component and the PG and VG add some low end flavor sweetness. It all begins to satisfy without flavorings and it's easy to mix.

I have a Harbor Freight parts box with dividers that contains all my flavor bottles. I haven't been into it in a year or two. I just fill my tanks with unflavored DIY juice.

• Creative
    Reactions: cats5365

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    CBD Vape Juice is NOT affected by The Vape Mail BAN.

Where did you get this information? S1253 covers anything that is intended to be vaped.

I can see a loophole, but if 0mg juice is considered a tobacco product, then so should CDB or any other substance that is vaped.

Source: Text - S.1253 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act

...“(7) ELECTRONIC NICOTINE DELIVERY SYSTEM.—The term ‘electronic nicotine delivery system’—​
    “(A) means any electronic device that, through an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device;

“(B) includes—
    “(i) an e-cigarette;

“(ii) an e-hookah;

“(iii) an e-cigar;

“(iv) a vape pen;

“(v) an advanced refillable personal vaporizer;

“(vi) an electronic pipe; and

“(vii) any component, liquid, part, or accessory of a device described in subparagraph (A), without regard to whether the component, liquid, part, or accessory is sold separately from the device;...

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    Where did you get this information? S1253 covers anything that is intended to be vaped.

I can see a loophole, but if 0mg juice is considered a tobacco product, then so should CDB or any other substance that is vaped.

Source: Text - S.1253 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act

...“(7) ELECTRONIC NICOTINE DELIVERY SYSTEM.—The term ‘electronic nicotine delivery system’—​
    “(A) means any electronic device that, through an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device;

“(B) includes—
    “(i) an e-cigarette;

“(ii) an e-hookah;

“(iii) an e-cigar;

“(iv) a vape pen;

“(v) an advanced refillable personal vaporizer;

“(vi) an electronic pipe; and

“(vii) any component, liquid, part, or accessory of a device described in subparagraph (A), without regard to whether the component, liquid, part, or accessory is sold separately from the device;...
    Right! Exactly, I know this makes complete NO sense since the real vaping-related deaths were linked to CBD & THC Cartridges. But yea, CBD goes unscathed by the vape mail ban.

Source: Vape Mail Ban Does Not Include CBD | Pure CBD Vapors

Stock up, before people wise up: 3 Best CBD Vape Juice & Vaping Oil [Updated] - Mega Vaper

Reactions: K9Luvr
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread