Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I'm doubtful the general public is even aware of a vape mail ban. When it comes to vaping, ENDS, the general public believes what they are being told over and over again on a large nationwide scale, there has been nothing to counter it. I see anti vaping ads at least 10 times a day if not more, pro vaping ads, none. There is nothing to counter the lies and misinformation, I guess if you say it often enough without dispute it becomes the truth.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm doubtful the general public is even aware of a vape mail ban. When it comes to vaping, ENDS, the general public believes what they are being told over and over again on a large nationwide scale, there has been nothing to counter it. I see anti vaping ads at least 10 times a day if not more, pro vaping ads, none. There is nothing to counter the lies and misinformation, I guess if you say it often enough without dispute it becomes the truth.
Same here. The anti vaping ads are spewing out one lie after the other with zero rebuke. I’m surprised we haven’t been rounded up and put in Guantanimo Bay yet

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Same here. The anti vaping ads are spewing out one lie after the other with zero rebuke. I’m surprised we haven’t been rounded up and put in Guantanimo Bay yet

It's gotten to the point where it is Hard to even know Who is trying to Save the Children?

Philip Morris Phony Foundation

Or if Saving the Children Isn't the Goal?

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Saving the children was never the real goal. It's always been about power and money. If they wanted to save the children, they'd ban the easy pod devices like Juul. I mean, you don't see teens with a dual battery regulated mod topped with a RTA, do you? Yet the gas station and brick & mortar devices which appeal to teens are what's surviving the mail ban and the PMTA Deeming. They're out to kill vaping in general, except what BT can profit from. They don't care if it's kids that are vaping or adults, as long as there's profit. And BT has the politicians in their cute little pockets. The ANTZ just want to kill vaping for everyone and they have the cute pockets too.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    You're looking at a population of people that read news off of Facebook and take it for truth. I'm pretty sure the average IQ of the lot would not surprise, nor impress you.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    When a one of the richest humans on Earth, Michael Bloomberg {who do you think is paying for all those anti-vape ads?}, has taken it upon himself to destroy an industry 'all of tobacco in almost all forms including vapes' and has no one, no government to answer to, it is just a matter of time before tobacco prohibition becomes a reality. If they got away with doing this back in the early nineteen hundreds, when maybe half the population used alcohol - Think about how much easier this will be with tobacco and of course vaping, when percentage wise not nearly that many people use tobacco {as compared to alcohol}. Bloomberg and his "Bloomberg Philanathropies" are in heat - They sense weakness and are moving in for the kill. Bloomberg contributes much money to many politicians and how much is unknown - But all I'm saying is government is 'bought and paid for'
    Maybe they are right in blocking political discussion on this forum, especially when there is no political solution to bought and paid for politicians - But I do think we should all stay aware of the Devil, Michael Bloomberg, trying to burn us !!!

Michael Bloomberg Isn’t a Smug Technocratic Centrist. He’s Something Far Worse

'An admirer of dictators, a lowbrow misogynist, an unfiltered bigot — Michael Bloomberg is.........."

See whole article here:
    Michael Bloomberg Isn’t a Smug Technocratic Centrist. He’s Something Far Worse

Last edited:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Got two of four orders in from Fasttech. Two orders have been out for around 35 days on my mods.
    Whats the word on the vape mail ban, still in limbo?

I got Brunhilde in, wicked it up, massive vape a little to much for me. Got to run at 55 watts its a battery eater.

Yeah, the vape mail ban could hit us any day now or not until Christmas. Who knows? There won't be any warning when it does hit.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I got Brunhilde in, wicked it up, massive vape a little to much for me. Got to run at 55 watts its a battery eater.

I don't know much about the Brunhilde, but as with any other rebuildable, you can just build it for your style of vaping. 55W seems a bit much for an MTL tank. I don't even vape 55W for DL lol.

sky4it

ECF Veteran
    Nov 6, 2013
    Minnesota
    I don't know much about the Brunhilde, but as with any other rebuildable, you can just build it for your style of vaping. 55W seems a bit much for an MTL tank. I don't even vape 55W for DL lol.

Its got an 810 drip as it is shipped to you. I am using the clapton coils shipped with it, so I need the 55 watt for better performance.

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Its got an 810 drip as it is shipped to you. I am using the clapton coils shipped with it, so I need the 55 watt for better performance.

you should have a 510 drip tip as well as airflow inserts... just choose one of the smaller airflow inserts and use the 510...

Reactions: NolaMel

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    What does the resistance come out to? I just received the Brunhilde a few days ago and using the coil that came with it, I'm sitting at 0.88 ohms.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I was ordering some glass bottles this week, just regular amber Bostons. In the description it listed half a dozen typical uses for the bottles, like essential oils and so forth. One of the items in the list was vape. This was POD and probably 0.00001% of their sales are for vaping uses, but maybe in theory they could get in trouble advertising and shipping them for that purpose. Not that anyone is going to care in that case unless some sharp eyed employee notices and scrubs the awful word from their website.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    Now here is a new question - Some states have completely outlawed online sales of vape products.

Now can dealers issue catalogs you can buy from and/or can you place orders over the phone???
    Does the individual state restrictions on online purchase extend to catalog and/or phone sales?
    I'm assuming that there will be legal ways, which there already are in many places, to ship without the USPS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread