US Vapers - Will you stop just because the government tells you to?

US Vapers - Will you quit vaping just because the goverment tells you to?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Of course I won't .. until there are no more supplies. I have about two years' worth on hand, long enough for this to shake out. I've said before that e-smoking is the future of smoking, and I still believe that. But our present devices will have to be approved and regulated or they can't be sold. We can USE them, but selling and importation of all things e-smoking could well be halted.

I expect a bump in the e-smoking road -- big time -- and then the return of approved products. They won't be what we're using now.

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
No way.... I too am well stocked. Got about a years supply, and am striving for two years worth of the contra ban. I have recently purchased a S.D., and will probably buy one more mod that uses the 901 atomizer.
As T.B. stated, esmoking will be much different down the road when it is finally regulated.

Last edited:

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Totally plan on eSmoking for ever.

Not because I have supply, but because it is MY RIGHT to smoke something I feel is better for me than tobacco cigarettes.

Hey, the government is more than welcome to offer me free healthcare for myself and my family... maybe then I will listen to what they tell me I can and cannot do with my body.

ShMiGgY

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
HELL NO i won't go

anyone i've shown my ecig to, and now told them they are pretty much banned, just look at me in amazement, and then i see a light bulb go off, seriously.... I can just see them thinking "what a crock of ****".

I will find a way to get what i need. I'm sure it'll be like another internet world i used to belong (not gonna say don't hang out there anymore), where we always found ways to do things.

RacoonSpirit

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA USA
**** ill go smoke an analog in the .......n police department... thats what they caused me to have to go back to, so i dont give two craps about anyones "right to breathe clean air" any friggin more.

Dopple - could not agree with you more! To hell with all those a$$holes who fight for "clean air rights". Who fought for smokers rights? Only those vending e-cigs! And if they ban them, in essence, are taking away OUR rights to choose a healthy alternative so....to hell with their right to clean air!!!!

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
Bans are ineffective and do not worry me in the least. I have not stocked up a tremendous amount like others here and I do not intend to. I will always be able to get supplies as long is it is unregulated or banned.

It is regulation that scares me.

The black market is controlled by supply and demand, the regulated market is controlled by artificial competition, secret agreements and extortionate taxes. When E-smoking is regulated it will be just as expensive, if not more expensive than tobacco cigarettes.

DW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread