US Vapers - Will you stop just because the government tells you to?

US Vapers - Will you quit vaping just because the goverment tells you to?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
I'm not worried too much about the parts, there are alternative devices to PV's. I worry most about getting nicotine. I guess I will have to start melting down the lozenges, adding some thinning stuff, and vaping that.
I will also research more on vaping loose tobacco, since it's not being burned.
I wonder what would happen if you soak loose tobacco in PG and flavoring, and a bit of water or alcohol? Would the nicotine leech out?

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
I wonder if there are any useful parts at a chemist supply store?

Making devices - probably.

Making your own juice - all of it. Seriously. Get friendly with a compounding pharmacy or a herbalist/herb supply. You can make this stuff yourself - nicotine and everything. It just takes a while to figure out. And be safe - nicotine is poison.

Bones

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
Austin, Texas
Ok - I wanna know who the 6 people are who voted YES - LMAO -

No really it's your business - but seriously - You let the gov. tell you how to live?
TRUST BIG BROTHER - BIG BROTHER KNOWS BEST! =--

sad sad sad

Oh and YES - You can make the juice - It's easy - I made some this afternoon from shake tobacco V-glycerin and Dihydrogen Monoxide - Be careful though - Some groups are trying to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide too - I'd post a link to the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide - But I have not posted 15 times yet so I'm not allowed apparently? (odd rule that)

And the devices - There were vaporizers on the market LONG BEFORE E-cigs - Look at the thing - It couldn't be more simple - KissBox - KISS stands for KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!

As the "JantyStick" and "Screw Driver" prove - They work a whole lot better when they DO NOT look like a cigarette -

~Peace

Last edited:

Darkest

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
Nashville TN
I'm not sure I'd post on a board that I was planning on breaking the law. Because they have computers now and our doors would be the first they would kick in. I'm not saying I'd stop or I wouldn't, I wouldn't publicly announce it at this point anyway it in a public forum.

It's my great trust for my government that keeps me so paranoid. :D

OutWest

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Oklahoma USA
www.alternasmokes.com
I'm afraid I'm hooked but I'd vape nic-free juice if I had to...probably just make my own at that point...maybe learn how to modify something to smoke it in. Starting to sound like Prohibition - running moonshine nicotine juice and e-cigs across borders - absolutely crazy.
isnt it, though? *shaking head* The only halfway decent thing about prohibition is that there's all sorts of legal ways to make money off of it. My grandfather used to soup up and trick out cars for the moonshine runners, not only souping up the engine but also installing things like a hidden switch to turn off all lights, including brake lights, in order to more easily elude the police at night. The other part is that prohbition doesnt work - users will still be able to get their stuff just as easily as folks got alcohol during prohibition and just as easily as folks get marijuana today. The biggest downside of prohibition is not that stuff gets hard to get, it's that it puts lots of money in the pockets of mobsters.

Last edited:

ramblingrose

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
New Jersey USA
Starting to sound like Prohibition - running moonshine nicotine juice and e-cigs across borders - absolutely crazy.
Hahaha - it's the American Way.

They'll never learn. Look what goes on with pot... it's one of the country's most profitable industries in spite of the g'zillion spent enforcing the ban. And how about all the alternatives for buying cigarettes? Even with the upcoming legislation designed to make tax collection air-tight, there are already schemes ready to circumvent the new laws.

One would think that somewhere along the line they'd figure out that bans don't work. They just set the stage for Underground Networks.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
When a government passes laws as stupid as this one and as harmful to people as this one, all they do is insight people to be civilly disobedient. It all just erodes respect for the law.

The FDA wouldn't "approve" half of the products on the market today if they hadn't been around for so long. Putting anything into their arena of control is tantamount to banning it (or, at the least, delaying its availability for years while they demand more and more testing while more and more people die).

It is well documented that both alcohol and caffeine can kill children and pets. But, they won't go after those substances because a majority of the American public would rise up in arms. Face it, folks, smokers are a minority; and historically, minorities who are not powerful are treated badly. We are not now nor shall we ever be a wealthy, powerful lobby group. Big money matters; people's lives don't.

Bitter? Naw, I'm just not naive.

robbiehatfield

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2009
Face it said:
Illegal aliens seem to have way more support than U.S. citizens who want to vape, and they're still a minority population? Ever wonder why? I think it's mostly because they are willing to work those slave wage jobs that Americans won't. I'm sending my resume to all the local sweat shops. Who'll join me? LOL

Robbie

brandeeashlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
I voted yes. :( Because if my faith it would be wrong for me to use and ecig if it was banned but on the other hand maybe not becuase I believe the ecig was what i was praying for. A better alternative to smoking. But after thinking about it I would still keep vapin because it is an unjust law and being a christian I do not have to listen to something so pathetic as an ecig ban. Simply becuase God supports life not DEATH which is what will happen if they do get banned.

alwhis

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Kansas, USA
I have thought this over. I do not believe our government knows what is best for me. And the FDA is the LAST place I would ever believe.

Sorry, but I remember in the 80's when the FDA tried do ban some nutritional products, in fact they broke into Life Extensions home office and confiscated their nutritionals. Armed I might say.

They did have to fight the FDA for many years, but finally won. Without them we probably would be buying vitamin C from our doctors.

Healthcare, I'll pass for now..........

Gezz, how did humanity get this far without big daddy.

ummm now a days we are losing more and more freedoms.

with the government mandating MPG standards that will kill the cars people WANT to drive, and force us into little fiat 500s that the government THINKS we should drive.

remember most of the politicians that decide these things NEVER drive themselves or even own a car, on top of this when we arent able to own SUVS guess who will still own them? THE GOVERNMENT.

this is kinda like the e cig battle, they THINK they know whats best for us, and can try to tell us and CONTROL us to not do it but we will anyways. i mean come on, if they keep up this trillion dollar spending, taking away more and more freedoms, voting bills into law they never read or know whats in them without letting the people know whats in them we are all going to snap, people are already starting to see whats going on.

this is one of the many things, take away our CHOICE and FREEDOM to do what we want, and control us by making us live in cities, make us take crowded trains and inefficient bus systems (that a politician would never ride)

look around people, **** is going in the wrong direction and FAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread