US Vendor for Hangsen juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaverkt

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
NC USA
What us supplier carries genuine hangsen juice ? I had been getting it from fasttech.com but with the current back up of shipping in china I'm looking for US vendor to order it from. I know of one i have used before (smoktek.com but he seems like he is out of the flavors I want in my nic level. I've ordered hangsen juice from one other us vendor but I think it was counterfeit as it tasted completely different than what I had gotten from smoktek and fasttech. Also barely produced any vapor.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Mr Mann is absolutely correct. Caterpillar vapes sells authentic Hangsen juice, bottled from the source.

Here is my last order.
20130816_114753.jpg

Beaverkt

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
NC USA
Go to Caterpillar Vapes - your e-liquid, e-cigarette kits,e-cigarette and vaping superstore for REALLY good prices on Hangsen. I just orders some the other day. I really like Hangsen tobaccos as their made from actual tobacco. Yep.

Of course, I haven't gotten my order yet, so if you like, I can post back here on Monday or Tuesday when I get it.

They got the 30 mL for $7.19 with a low shipping (mine was $2.99).
I didn't know that they were made from actual tobacco. Thats interesting. Would that make them a NET juice or is it a different process.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I didn't know that they were made from actual tobacco. Thats interesting. Would that make them a NET juice or is it a different process.

hahaha! In my book, yes! In the book of others, maybe not. They're made on such massive scales, it's quite different from a small vendor's approach. But Hangsen has been doing this for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread