US vendors for RN4081

Status
Not open for further replies.

IANAN

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Apollo Industries (RefillMyNJoy dot com) - Quick shipping, has Full Strength Apple pre-filled carts and Clove Carts. Sells NPro Bats in variety of LED colors. Free shipping. 15 for bats and 19 for atomizers... (a Bit high) $17 for prefilled carts (Pack of 10) but has regular 10% off deals.

Ecommerce America- (NJoyCigarettes dot com)- Reasonable shipping time (4 days in US). Free shipping. High on atomizers.. Prefilled carts 17.95 but he has a lifetime 10% bonus coupon (They give it to you after your first purchase).

Smoking Everywhere- Slow shipping (20 days), through the roof prices (9 dollar for 5 pack of pre-filled carts- unbelievably high prices on bats), customer service will only support your online order between 9-5 Eastern time and will hang up on you. Product is lower quality than the njoy product.

CVS Pharmacies Online- Sells njoy prefilled carts and kits. 15.99 for carts and 63 for kits (Kits come with 2 bats, charger, atomizer, and 3 full and 2 light carts).

Pilot and Road Ranger truck stops- Sells NJoy kits and Carts at counter for 49-59 each. Prefilled Carts for about 20 each-- No Waiting though.

IANAN

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
I have also had a less than glowing experience with SE...

The only way I can see to do business ever again with SE is if the products are physically in front of me (Eg; a Mall Kiosk) and I absolutely need a pre-filled cart and can't wait.

In all fairness to them, their tobacco flavored carts do taste better than NJoys....

The thing that really burnt me up about SE was the way I was treated over the phone by two of their customer service reps (one of them was quite helpful-- I had to deal with 4 or 5 of them) and the insult on the injury was the time I had to wait for US shipping... With every other US vendor the shipping time was within 2-4 days... but not these guys!!! Okay.... A company calls you up, leaves a message on your answering machine about your online order (They wouldn't handle it over email--- how I wanted to handle it), more or less tells you your online order didn't ship, despite the fact they have e-mailed you a shipping notice, and tells you they don't have the product you ordered.... When you call them back you have to contact customer service 4 times (2 of the reps just hang up on you after transferring you to several other people... on the third attempt someone finally tells you they only do online CS from 9-5 Eastern)... Finally two days later one of their reps finally gets back to you by phone after you request to handle the issue by email (It was after 5 Eastern BTW- that is like pouring salt in the wound there)... Asks if they can ship a slightly different product to you.... Okay, you agree-- but instead of tossing in something for your troubles or express overnighting it, because they screwed up, they ship your order by the slowest possible means. When you get the products the battery they shipped you has problems (Its flashing 20 times off and on).... after how they treated you already, no offense, but even though their manual indicates that I should replace their product (Its under warranty so it would be free) I have just decided not to do business with them online/through the mail ever again!

Outside of the vendors I listed above, I have also done business with 2 Chinese vendors and Greensmokes (Not for RN 4081 stuff-- Obviously as they are selling E9/V9's)... The only truly poor experience I have had so far is with SE.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
FYI - Stay away from;

a. Smoking Everywhere – Grossly overpriced, no returns or refunds.
b. Smoke 51 – Overpriced, automatic withdrawals on your credit card.
c. Smoke Assassin – Their “Free” trial will cost you hundreds of dollars in the end.
d. Elecktric Blue – Overpriced and false claims.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Duplicate Post

IANAN

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
On b. The Smokes51 Duo (and Greensmokes) are branded Loong Totem V9s - and you can get carts straight from Loong in lots of 5 for 6.75 (1.12 each) or the E-Cig E9 carts also fit and cost 5.99 for 4 (1.50 Each) or you can buy from Smokes51 at 14.95 for 5 (2.99 each)... Green Smoke will sell you 4 packs of 5 (20 carts) for 55.00 (2.75 each). Smokes 51 Trio carts are 6 for 9.99 (or 1.65 each).... Mist vendors fib about how much smke you get off of each cart... Its been my experience that a pre-filled RN 4081 cart is about 4-5 cigs (If you smoke a regular cig down all the way or only take 6-10 puffs and then flick it- about 4 if you smoke the whole thing) and a E9/V9 cart tend to be 12-18 cigs.

If you really want to save cash you gotta fill your own carts (E9/V9s are near impossible to refill).... or buy straight from China in bulk (Shipping costs will eat you alive if you don't buy bulk) and wait 10 days for your stuff to arrive from the other side of the world- literally and hope customs doesn't decide to be real friendly and hold yer stuff for you.

doodon

Moved On
Sep 23, 2009
  • Deleted by lordmage
  • Reason: spammer
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Spam

SusanB

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
NY NY
i use a 510 but my neighbor got a SE gold edition...i told her not to go to the mall...but she didn't listen. I am sure the SE is fine but i had hear its very overpriced scam company

now she doesnt think it is strong enough

i have been trying to figure out what models are the exact same thing so she can refill herself with a stronger nic and get cheaper replacement parts. but i dont know anything about the SE Gold Edition

any help as to what models are the same / compatible and us suppliers

bobnot

Moved On
Sep 3, 2009
derbyshire,UK
hi susan
the SE is an RN4081 it also goes under the name of the super mini,super electronic ciggarette,peewee,dse103 and NJOY NPRO and probably more as well they are all the same.
im in the uk so i dont know about us suppliers but totally wicked have a us operation and they stock atomisers carts and batterys for the ecig your neighbour has its known as the super electronic cigarette on there.
E-Smoking Accessories - Super 10cm / Totally Wicked eLiquid / Electronic Cigarette eLiquid Store
not the cheapest but customer service is great.
i would recommend you introduce your neighbour to the wonders of dripping instead of buying carts as in my opinion the RN4081 works a lot better using the dripping method.

Last edited:

SusanB

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
NY NY
Thanks Bobnot,
Thank you for the list, i was hoping there was alot of diff model #'s for her SE she is on a fixed income and i didnt want her to pay those prices.

I like Totally Wicked, I order from them for my 510, they are a bit more but nice dependable shipping and service.

I was thinking Dripping maybe better for her... I also think i want to get her on a higher mg...somewhere between 24 and 36. She was smoking 2 packs a day of regular and i think that will have a better throat hit for her....i dont want her to give up on ecigs just yet.

bobnot

Moved On
Sep 3, 2009
derbyshire,UK
good luck with it susan let us know how you get on i think that its one of the little stumbling blocks at the moment with e-cigs they arent quite something anyone can buy off the shelf and use to replace smoking.
they take a bit of work to learn how to use and its something that has to become a hobby reading up and learning how to do it.
i hope your neighbour manages to find a set up works the RN4081 is a nice ecig once you get into it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread