Closed/Sold (US) WTB House of Hybrids KABUKI P3 AND KABUKI Metal Caged Glass Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WANTED

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Want:
House of Hybrids KABUKI P3 AND KABUKI Metal Caged Glass Kit​

Condition:
Like New, Good, Fair​

Description:
P3 Connection HOH Kabuki (I don’t care which Version, as long as it has P3 connection) I also seek the Caged Glass for the tank THANK YOU​

Price Range:
Negotiable​

Willing to pay shipping from:
US​

I reside in:
US
Other:​

Willing to pay using:
PayPal (same day)​

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules
Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog
Profiteer Report

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess I don’t need to tell you how “Set in our ways” some of us (old, tired) used-up Great-Grandmother-types can be...my (old, tired) used-up Grand-father type son reminds me all of the time how he “brought me out of the Stone Age” and convinced me that MAYBE 8-track tapes were a LITTLE old fashioned, and that ‘NO” I CANNOT SAVE MY LETTER TO A 5.25 inch FLOPPY DISK!! “WHY? Mom? REALLY? Because I’m your SON AND I SAID SO, IS WHY!”

Way back, when Dinosaurs roamed the earth...(or 2011 for you older whippersnappers) My son Saved My Life by introducing me to vaping. Proving once again that you CAN teach old, fat, lazy dogs new tricks, but, you have to have lots of treats in your shirt pocket!)

He bought me a Provari, a great juice, and I haven’t touched a cigarette since! And I’ve always used a Provari!

Fast forward to the introduction of the Radius. I don’t remember the year...I barely remember what I had for breakfast...did I REMEMBER to HAVE BREAKFAST this morning? (If I didn’t, the dog will remind me in a short while!)

Speaking of the dog, HE is the one who brings me to this point...when I purchased the Radius, I loved it so much more than the “Tube” style Provari...so, with PIF in mind, I bought a nice tank and gave tank & Tube Provari to my favorite cousin, the one I’d grown up with, who was a smoker too... The other, I PIF’ed to my “best friend” from Junior High School!...one a lifetime relationship, the other a friendship of almost 60 years! All of us were successful!! None of us have gone back to the “stink-uglies”...and all of us have helped several other people at LEAST REDUCE THE HARM OF SMOKING one or two or three packs of cigarettes everyday...

Not long ago, my little Service/Therapy Dog was running around the pool...he is a wonderful little Frenchie...if you don’t know much about them, they SHOULD weigh about 28 pounds...But, my vet says my Boy needs to be on a DIET! (How SAD is that? Msaying dirty 4 letter words to my DOG? Really? D.I.E.T.??) Frenchies generally have a 12 pound head, a 14 pound chest and a 2 pound .......So, in water, they go head first, like a rock, straight to the bottom!

We had a girl dog visiting...

So, “Chubby” was doing his best to impress her...running at full speed...as close to the edge of the pool as he could get...I had put a stop to this “playing” several times...but boys are boys, human or canine...then his luck ran out...and into the pool he went...head first...

I followed after him...after all, if I didn’t SAVE him, who would remember what I had for breakfast?
Who would remind me to take my medicine on time?

So, to FINALLY finish the story...as I pulled my little friend out of the water...I happened to notice that through all of the excitement...I was STILL HOLDING MY RADIUS...and RADIUS + POOL = LETHAL FOR RADIUS

SO....I need to do TWO THINGS...find someone to replace the Radius’ “Brains” which were fried by water...

AND

PURCHASE A SECOND RADIUS...as long as it works, cosmetics isn’t a big issue...

I’m also seeking any tank with a P3 connect, but preferably a House of Hybrids KABUKI
again, cosmetic appearance isn’t a huge issue, just that it works well without leaking

Thanks so much for your assistance...keep Vaping!

WANTED

Want:

House of Hybrids KABUKI P3 AND KABUKI Metal Caged Glass Kit
Condition:
Like New, Good, Fair
Description:
P3 Connection HOH Kabuki (I don’t care which Version, as long as it has P3 connection) I also seek the Caged Glass for the Tank THANK YOU
Price Range:
Negotiable
Willing to pay shipping from:
US
I reside in:

US
Other:
Willing to pay using:
PayPal (same day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread