USA Debut of the GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml - Available Now and with additional Clear Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
I was thrilled when these finally got in... I've been using the Stardust rebuildables for now... it will be nice to have a tank of this size that I don't need to also carry an adapter for. Tonight, I finally ordered myself 5 which also allowed me to ask for a free sample of one of the Flux juices... this will be the first time I've tried a GV juice, so I'm also looking forward to that.

Which sample did you get?

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
City Lights and selected Colossal Caramel Bacco as a backup ... I actually prefer anything with menthol tobacco but they still don't have any ( at least in the samples )

Have not tried the City Lights yet. I have tried the Caramel Bacco and you can see my thoughts in the flux juice review thread. That did not sit right with me. I'll be trying a little different formulation of that one shortly.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
That is cool to hear Chris... and I'm sure you and Dan are ready to get some menthol back into your lineup... I've seen a bunch of posts asking about it...

You've also got an uphill battle winning me over... I've been vaping some of the best stuff around already... Still, being able to add a bottle into an order would be nice.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
minivivinova.png

minivivinova_1.png

minivivinova_2.png

minivivinova_3.png

cleartubemininova.png

AVAILABLE NOW and with ADDITIONAL CLEAR Mini Tubes

GotVapes Vision Mini Vivi Nova™ : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Love vivi nova's little brother!!! ( or sister) :D

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Pardon my ignorance - what is the reason for using the mini as opposed to the original? I love my regular Vivi Nova 2.5 tanks.

I'm thinking if using the mini, the smaller size means the juice has less time in there, so less time to caramelize and start tasting odd?

I think the taste is a tad better than the bigger one....but no idea why. I'm using the mini for juices I use less of...and the bigger ones for stuff I vape a lot. Like them both!!!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Sandy, your comment is making me think thats why my juice gets dark in my vivi tank. i was just about to post up a question asking what is going on, and if its normal. my juice starts out red, but toward the end of the tank, the jucie is much darker, almost brown looking. i thought it was the continually heating up of the juice, yet my tank never feels hot. maybe the hot weather does it idk. its not an issue for me, just wondering what was up.

Got three mini nova's in today. Loaded all three and went through almost a tank on each. They are OK but I think I am giving up on top coils. The flavor is not there for me. Every time I load a juice in a top coil I put the same in a Phoenix BC there is no comparison for me. The BC always wins by a wide margin. Stardusts, Vivi Nova's, Mini's, Stallions ... all OK, just not for me. I guess my only hope for a tank to make me happy will be the Raven. Sure hope their issues get solved and they make an appearance soon. Those and the XL's will be my weapons of choice in the future. Not to say I won't try other new items because I do like my toys, but the Phoenix BC's are gonna be real tough to beat in my eyes. I guess you can't fight gravity. Natural flow is down, not up.

this is exactly the reason why i DO like the vivis. the top coil may be against gravity, but i enjoy the vape as close to the coil as possible. that harshness that you dislike is what i consider a plus. im always looking for more "harshness", TH, whatever you call it. different strokes for different folks :)

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Pardon my ignorance - what is the reason for using the mini as opposed to the original? I love my regular Vivi Nova 2.5 tanks.

I'm thinking if using the mini, the smaller size means the juice has less time in there, so less time to caramelize and start tasting odd?

I use the Vivi Nova on eGos, Twists, and iTaste. It looks like a lantern on a stick! They all have about about a half inch cross section. I would prefer the mini because it will not look so out of place on them.

The Vivi Nova is a better match, aesthetically, with the larger diameter PVs.

I also like to switch flavors frequently and the Vivi Nova is more of an all-day vape tank, for my vaping, which is great for when I will be out for a long time and don't want to stop and change over. These things work great, don't leak, and are easy to clean and maintain.

Vision could have a stronger industry foothold if they continue to develop gear that uses the same interchangeable heads.

jerry503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Portland OR

My minis are still en route, so I don't know yet about any flavor differences between the two sizes. For me the main attraction is the smaller form factor. When I'm out & about I carry Twists, and the full-sized VN tank is awkward (top-heavy) and kinda funky looking atop a skinny ego battery. Currently I use Stardusts when I'm out, but I get better flavor (less muted) with the VN and hope the same will be true with the VN mini. Another plus for the VN vs the Stardust for me: with the VN I can use my own drip tips, which I use as color-coding to differentiate juices.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Sandy, your comment is making me think thats why my juice gets dark in my vivi tank. i was just about to post up a question asking what is going on, and if its normal. my juice starts out red, but toward the end of the tank, the jucie is much darker, almost brown looking. i thought it was the continually heating up of the juice, yet my tank never feels hot. maybe the hot weather does it idk. its not an issue for me, just wondering what was up.

this is exactly the reason why i DO like the vivis. the top coil may be against gravity, but i enjoy the vape as close to the coil as possible. that harshness that you dislike is what i consider a plus. im always looking for more "harshness", TH, whatever you call it. different strokes for different folks :)

Kemo, Aha! Then the caramelization is a good thing for you. I am just loving these big Vivis - but when there is about 1/4" of juice left I just want to throw it out -- but I'm a lightweight, remember? :)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
now i get it. yeah you ARE a lightweight heehee. hopefully i'll be joinging the "lighter" weights soon as i just got myself a provari :D im thinking the added wattage will give me more vapor, and *hopefully* allow me to decreases my mg. we will soon see :)

Kemo, Aha! Then the caramelization is a good thing for you. I am just loving these big Vivis - but when there is about 1/4" of juice left I just want to throw it out -- but I'm a lightweight, remember? :)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
now i get it. yeah you ARE a lightweight heehee. hopefully i'll be joinging the "lighter" weights soon as i just got myself a provari :D im thinking the added wattage will give me more vapor, and *hopefully* allow me to decreases my mg. we will soon see :)

Kemo - I found out my wick is covered with burnt stuff. Posted in another thread about it. Someone said to soak it in PGA, vodka, or vinegar, then possibly dry burn it.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Kemo - I found out my wick is covered with burnt stuff. Posted in another thread about it. Someone said to soak it in PGA, vodka, or vinegar, then possibly dry burn it.

To clean the head; I unscrew it and rinse the wicks under warm running tap water. Then I put it in a glass and cover it with a couple inches of Distilled Water and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes to boil the wicks clean and let it soak for another 5 minutes or so.

I pat the wicks dry with paper towel and then screw the head onto the center post and dry burn. Wash the other parts and dry with paper towel. I`m sure that this is more than what is necessary, but it keeps me happy. You don`t have to do this if you are happy with just a rinse after each tankful or so, and only boil when there is a buildup.

This has worked for me for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread