USA Debut of the GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml - Available Now and with additional Clear Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
im not sure if this matters much to you, but the pbusardo review of the rebuildable smoktech leaves much to be desired.

I wasn't too impressed with his video. Or his impression of the SRT. You know what they say about opinions.
Hell, now that I know a tad about recoiling I'll be playing with everything not just official rebuildables. Holds very true that a little knowledge can be dangerous.:)

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I got my mini Vivi yesterday and have ran a couple refills thru it so far. Size is perfect especially if you like to change juices throughout the day. A tank full lasts me about 2 hours.
With the regular size vivinova the draw was too tight for my tastes. But the mini viv is just right. If I remember right, its the exact draw I used to get on a cig. Also, with the regular size nova I had a problem with the head coming loose each time I refilled the tank and I had to take it completly apart to retighten the head each time I added juice. The mini head cap stays nice and snug when you unscrew the top for a refill.

My preferred vape has been a dualcoil in a tank but, if this mini continues to perform like it is now I will be making the switch on all my pvs. The mini vivi nova is a winner imo.

hdzrtvap

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2012
Phelan, CA
^^^^ soak it, blow it out , burn it, soak it and repeat. when ya get tired of cleaning them replace it or recoil it yourself. recoil is a simple procedure once you done it a few time :) the wick itself tends to get gunk and burnt where the coil is and can be hard t get cleaned sometimes. if careful you can pull the wick thru the coil a bit so the coil heats up a new spot on the wick.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
^^^^ soak it, blow it out , burn it, soak it and repeat. when ya get tired of cleaning them replace it or recoil it yourself. recoil is a simple procedure once you done it a few time :) the wick itself tends to get gunk and burnt where the coil is and can be hard t get cleaned sometimes. if careful you can pull the wick thru the coil a bit so the coil heats up a new spot on the wick.

If you've got a water pick, shooting water up from the bottom of the head works very well to clean the gunky wick/coil.

jerry503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Portland OR
I've read alot of talk about needing to give a new tank, carto or whatever a break-in period. Maybe due to my lack of discriminating tastebuds (or any tastebuds at all after so many years of smoking?), I've never experienced that until I got my mini-Vivi. It took a good 1/2 tank or so before the flavor was right.

But now that it's broken in, I'm enjoying the flavor at least as much if not more than the full-size Vivi. I'm starting to think that, between the big-Vs (for home use on a mod) and the mini-Vs (on a Twist when I'm out & about), I'm all set and don't need anything else, aside from some replacement heads now and then.

Well except for...maybe some Ravens? Can somebody remind me why I'm so darned excited to try the Ravens when the Vivis are already working so well for me?

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
I finally did pull the plug and get this. I couldn't see why at first when I love the stardusts. But, I do quite like it. The way it screws together is IMHO superior to the full sized novas. It looks really nice with the ming ready for battle drip tip. Shes a plus sized beauty for sure. My only "issue" is that the draw is airier than the stardust, but I'm sure I can fix that with the stardust pips. All in all it's a good buy.

ETA- I took the silicone sleeve and the metal cap off. I tried the pip and sleeve from a stardust, but thats no good. So I used the pip from the stardust and the sleeve from the nova and while awkward to install and fill, it fixes the draw issue. I think I'll just stick with stardust heads in future, but for now in order to use up the nova heads I already have, it's a reasonably good fix. :)

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Update of the update-was vaping along nicely with the pip and nova sleeve, then I got a nice steaming mouthful of juice. So now I have both the stardust pip and then the nova metal cap inside the stardust silicone sleeve on the nova head, and that solves both the filling difficulty and it's feeling like the mouthful of juice issue. and of course the airy draw and flavor intensity.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Damn, I just love these Mini Vivi's...:2cool:

Whats weird is the Top Coill Phoenix Xl's disappointed me, but the Mini Vivi's are awsome..Go figure?

I see "other vendors" have the metal tanks for the mini's, but in silver and black only...I was hoping for the same colors as the full size Nova's???

Any thoughts, Danno or Chris?-You know I'll order from Ya'll ONLY !!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We may have those up tomorrow...the shipment is in, just waitign on delivery local, we have them in all colors...

Damn, I just love these Mini Vivi's...:2cool:

Whats weird is the Top Coill Phoenix Xl's disappointed me, but the Mini Vivi's are awsome..Go figure?

I see "other vendors" have the metal tanks for the mini's, but in silver and black only...I was hoping for the same colors as the full size Nova's???

Any thoughts, Danno or Chris?-You know I'll order from Ya'll ONLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread