USA Eliquid pre launch party

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Eliquidplanet will be introducing for the first time ever our new line of highly anticipated all american made eliquid at the first ever Manhattan Vapers Club meeting this weekend with 8 different flavors and free samples will be available!!!

This is by far the best eliquid around...let us know what you think!!!
for info see below:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...on/40183-vapers-take-manhattan-10-24-3pm.html

vapers take manhattan - Vapersplace....A Social Network For Electronic Cigarette Users

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I ordered on Halloween and these guys were giving a bonus to people ordering within that time frame. I took the bait. I ordered spare parts so they threw in a couple vials ( treats not tricks )of their USA made e liquid. One was Menthol and the other AM tobacco.

These rival their regular line up of products in quality and characteristics. Very nice vapes! Of course they are!

Their Menthol is the only e liquid menthol I have ever liked. Lots of vapor...and oh so smooth and smokey.

The AM Tobacco is very good too. There is an undertone I can't quite place. It might be my taste buds tricking me but it has a yummy after taste.mmm

Thank guys!

Last edited:

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Im looking to buy some new eliquid and heard on grimmgreens reviews that you have usa made liquids. Why doesnt the website say anywhere that the liquids are usa made? are all the eliquid's on your site usa made? or is this something that is not yet being sold?

The new usa made liquid Grimm reviewed is not on the website yet. It should be available before Thanksgiving...The new line is called "essence"...

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
Josh gave me a few samples of the CML, the Marlboro-type and the Menthol.

Holy smokes! They were awesome, though I haven't tried the menthol yet.

Great taste, great throat hit. I am smoking the CML one now and it really reminds me of a blend between actual camels and strangely enough a "rainforest tea" i used to drink years and years ago.

I can't wait for the Essence line to roll out.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
can you have a christmas party. im trying to find the perfect liquid.....any free sample available?

LOL,

Free samples may be available early next year, we had sent out free samples with all orders placed early November...I am driving down the east coast during christmas week and am going to try to attend what ever vapers club meetings are taking place during the trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread