Status
Not open for further replies.

V8peQueen

Jun 30, 2014
Tampa, FL
I have been vaping with Clearette for a while now. They just released us liquids from new york. I ordered the banana muffin and its amazingly good. I am wondering, bc other than vape chef, this is the only american liquid that I have tried. Did not like the vape chef- too perfumey and odd. One of the tobacco flavors (barblebee or something) tasted like marshmellows and cherry. I am a tobacco enthusiast lol. Not my cup of tea. The banana muffin was really nice I must admit. It was really smooth and tasted not too sweet and pretty real. This is the 2nd USA liquid I have tried and I am looking for some feedback on the subject. BTW if anyone is interested I got the juice for 30 off with free shipping and it only took 3 days- thats also pretty awesome. But anyway, any USA suggestions or what are your thoughts? :) Banana Nut Bread.jpg <---- thats it

Mr. Anderson

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Lake Elsinore, California
Chinese liquid weirdos me out, but that's not to say there aren't weird liquids from the US. I have definitely had my fair share of god awful liquid from this country. I find that as long as you can find good reviews from reputable places like ECF it's pretty safe, but everyone's tastes are different so YMMV.

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
They are probably using sub par bases. Or bases mixed with stuff they are not telling you about. Now not saying everything from them is bad but i think it would be like any product, you have to find someone that comes recommended. As Warpig is saying he has found he likes the juice maybe he foudn a good company but just from the recent years of scandals and corruption coming out of China I personally would avoid them when possible.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
in my experience juices are made in america doesn't mean american ingredients, my guess however is most juices are using ingredients from all over the world, pretty much the same ingredients overall...i could be wrong as my friend swears american nicotine is different than china nicotine

the only thing that i can see a difference in is flavoring and even then it's totally subjective between borders

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Coca Cola from Mexico is better than American Coca Cola

Chinese fireworks are way better than American Fireworks

American bacon is better than Canadian bacon, but then...why choose?

We 'muricans do lots of things well, but so do lots of others. As far as E-juice, i do prefer American made over imported ones, but that's all it is, a preference. And i'm willing to bet there is some flavor out there that some other country makes better than anyone in the US does, and i will buy it with my 'murican money*.

*actually it's a credit card i pick-pocketed from a tourist, so who knows what kind of currency it is

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
All I really know is that the chinese juices I've ordered tend to taste bad and vape poorly on even moderate wattage. Blech!

what could they be doing differently ? you think they are adding msg? haha

Haha! Actually authentic chinese food is really healthy and delicious. In graduate school I would crash the pot lucks that the chinese students would have once a month. My god, it was sooooo good. Very little at an Americanized Chinese restaurant resembles the cuisine.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I tried some non USA juices and didn't like them. I'm sure there are non USA juices that are good, but I can only say what I tried.

And there is a lot of USA juices I didn't like.

I live in the New York Area. Between NYC and New Haven, there is some of the best pizza on the planet. There's also a lot of greasy cardboard. Just cause it's New York doesn't mean it's great. And there's other places that can toss a good tomato pie as well.

But to your original post, try Vermillion River. Superb yummy juices. 10% code is ecf

And Halo makes a few good tobaccos as well. Torque56, Prime15, and TriBeCa are popular. Their 10% code is ECFTEN2014

Although they said the sale would end yesterday, the 15% Fourth sale is still on!!
Code FREEDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread