USA Manufactured PV (From CaSH and Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love that!

Spikey, that would be great... Might I ask how you are doing this? I think that that would be the next great invention...a fillerless cart made just for dripping...how ideal.

In case u guys missed the other thread... here's the pasted posts from it... apparently someone else came up with it first :(

Okay.. made a short video for the "companion" showing how it works and explaining how to make it.... but told Steve he could have rights to it so I hope no one steals my idea! I am looking into a patent once I get a better looking model (but puresmoker can use it for free!). This is just a temp idea. Could use silicone bands to hold it on or set it up to snap on somehow. Would be encased in tubing. For 510, 901 and 801 the needle would be in a U shape so it would drip into the arch area.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Spikey47/videos/9/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApOsTle51
Nice one Spikey , Tinear did a smart looking auto-dripper a while back, take a looky see :

it's HERE!

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 704x528 and weights 41KB.
f61ea781.jpg

Wow.. tinear's fang is SO much better looking than my pathetic dropper bottle lol :) I liked that I could situate the needle near enough to the arch that it avoided messiness or overflow... but the fang seems to have drips just as small so maybe the delivery "pin" us really tiny and just looks bigger in the pic? I need to spend more time checking the mods and tips section when I have a genius udea before I get too excited about it lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixian
Absolutely ingenious!
Presupposes that all cigs have an exposed atomizer, but you could either drill through the atomizer housing on shrouded-atomizer models or go with the hole in the cart housing like you have and then after sqeezing in the juice, tilt the cig down to let the juice run to the atomizer. Not pretty, but I bet it would work.

For the 901.. the needle tip makes a U-turn (goes thru the cart at very base of atomizer) and if squeezed enough when the bottle opening is pointed UP... the juice will go up and then around the u-turn and onto the arch of the atty. Seems to work better when bottle is fuller... but works either way.

Well... I am stil enjoying it and have not had to "juice up" all day... so I am a happy camper. Now I can make the long drives I need to make without changing carts or trying to drip while driving! Woohoo!

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
Steve asked me to take a picture of the Prodigy prototype in a woman's (my) hand so you can see the size comparison. So here ya go! (And don't mind my chipping nail polish :oops:)

Prodigy.jpg

i think a new fetish is going to come of this soon....

that looks like an 801? also based on steve (i believe) saying that's his new tool of choice, is that correct?

only asking since the 801 is slightly larger than the 901 assembled.

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Steve, maybe it's better that you give the dimensions, in inches, so everybody can make their own judgment as to the size. If you stated this previously, I apologize.

Taken from another thread.............. :)

Length (Including Adapter/No Atomizer)
4.38" -- 111.252 mm
Width
.88" -- 22.352 mm

Don't have exact on Adapter/End Cap on me ... Hope that helps :)

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
i've never used VG on 6v, but i use a majority of Glycerin as filler with say, 25% PG fluid, and on a USB passthru i don't have any throat issues with the higher glycerin content.

that's only related to Glycerin being VG, but i don't know all that stuff. basically that 100% glycerin is still glycerin, whether it's vegetable derived or not.

i still think my 100% glycerin is thicker and more viscous than my 100% vg though, and has a different taste.

both are usp and food grade.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Since we are two weeks after the announcement of the Prodigy I was just curious if everything is still on track to be available & shipping within the next two weeks?

Just managing my own expectations... :)

Yeah I'm getting antsy!

Yup ... Still on track guys :) Aluminum pieces are made, there may be a slight change in voltage (the switch) which will likely be announced within the next few days ... if everything goes according to plan!

rinkusu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Seattle, Washington
Yup ... Still on track guys :) Aluminum pieces are made, there may be a slight change in voltage (the switch) which will likely be announced within the next few days ... if everything goes according to plan!

As in, we may need to change the type of batteries we purchase (if say we only got the base kit)?

I am so looking forward to all the discussions on the new prodigys when they come out. I'll probably be in on the buy for the second production, at least I hope so.

DH and I will be away the month of June, but when I get back I hope there's lots and lots of discussion and the prodigy is incredibly successful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread