The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

usa sites selling dovpo trigger

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by rucni, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rucni

rucni Senior Member ECF Veteran

does anyone know of any sites in the usa selling the dovpo trigger mod? i want one but cant seem to find any usa retailers selling them. and my boss has yet to order any. the dovpo facebook page says they have released them for usa sale. but all my searching has come up empty.

2. PJReid

PJReid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    I don't see any US online retailers that stock this mod. It looks so much like the Smoant Battlestar.

3. rucni

i am not a fan of online sales but no clue if i can get one locally and my boss is dragging his feet. which i understand when it comes to new products. and when i do buy online i like to stick to U.S. sites.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    I understand but sometimes our options are limited. If I am not in a rush, I don't mind ordering from Fasttech or 3fVape. Usually, the prices are better and the items are made in China anyway. Just out of curiosity, what is so special about the dovpro trigger mod? As I mentioned, it looks very much like the Smoant Battlestar.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rucni

honestly i like the brand. i have 2 guardians. they are both tanks of a mod. been dropped several times. thrown. kicked. had things dropped on them. only issue is the rubber coating is coming off. i have used several different brand mods and dovpo has been my favorite.

• Like Like x 1
  6. PJReid

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    LakeRidge, VA, USA
    Fair enough. Good luck finding one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.