Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran

BriDog67

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Wisconsin USA
I wondered what the "Buzz Up" button at the top was all about, so I clicked it. If you have a Yahoo login, it counts as a vote for the story. You can even leave a comment.

I buzzed it up but didn't leave a comment. I'll keep an eye on it and perhaps chime in when circumstances call for it.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
VERY WELL SPOKEN!!!

I buzzed it... posted it to my facebook, and emailed it out to friends and family!!!

What kills me is how these reporters seem to just cut and past from the FDA and ASH with out taking 5 extra minutes to research the info..... I guess Freedom of Speech is only Free if you report the way your paid to.....

Amen, and good point, Political Correctness should be outlawed. It's stupid, it's prone to only support and defend those who go around stepping on other's rights anyway. I'm for transparency and full disclosure. Nothing less.
Media seems to be invoking the right to be slanted and misleading to the benefit of only one side of two or more choices, which only contributes to divisiveness and contention these days; I'm sick of it. Merry Christmas, every one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread