The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

USAMA BIN LADEN KILLED BY U.S bomb, Confirmed DEAD!!!!

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Krispers

Krispers ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    You know, they said the same about when sadam was captured...and I dont remember a moment of it lol

2. MsBree

MsBree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2010
    New Jersey
    Hopefully, when they 'buried' him at sea, he had cement shoes on!!!!! Let the peace begin.....

3. Tom950

Tom950 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2010
    Bergen County, NJ
    Show us the body! I don't buy it.

4. Iluvthearmy

Iluvthearmy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    The Desert
    I just got told that the whole middle east is now a redzone..Glad he's dead, but now we gotta worry about all the angry extremists ready to "avenge" their new martyr. This aint gonna be a fun year....but all that aside, screw it, I'll party too. :headbang: :party:

5. daisyd

daisyd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Az
    Freedom isn't free, but today we got some return on our investment. I think they did the right thing, burying him according to muslim tradition. If we had paraded his body through the streets, it would have only made him that much more of a martyr.

6. OldDragon

OldDragon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Kansas
    Glad he's gone, but if he was taken alive there are a lot of questions that could have been asked. But then again it is most likely better this way. A trial would have been a real circus and allot of people that helped him would have to found and caught and also put before the courts. And why did it take so long, from Aug 2010 to yesterday when they knew his location. More questions on how all this plays out.

7. pineappledan

pineappledan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Dartmouth
    the us government did the same thing to john wilks booth, and the Idea is that any extremist group can't make a pilgrimage to his grave. but I have a couple things to share

ya had to be a big shot did ya

check out at 7:24. the janitor knew all along!

8. LeAnn

LeAnn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It took almost 10 years to get him, but what about the retailation now, do we still have to live in fear of him?

9. lafl333

lafl333 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2010
    long island
    yes we do!!...and will till the last one is DEAD...not in our lifetime. Their on a mission now.

10. Amy41996

Amy41996 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

bin ladin has been a threat since way before 9/11, he was always a threat, and was his lil ole group. terrorist didnt begin in 1993 at wtc or on 9/11 its been at our doorstep for a very very long time.....terrorist only have to be sucessful 1% of the time,,,,,i am sure there were other attempts and we all know,,,,cause of 9/11 and more aware.....that there is always a threat. we go on...be Americans, live our lifes......the terrorists win if we stop and fear,,,,,thats what they want and thats what they are all about. go on vacations (i would love one lol) keep on learning about vaping and find cool new stuff.....yes, the people who supporters of bin ladin are gonna be full blown wanting us, but, dont let it stop you from being and living like an American.
    sorry if this is a babble,,,,not proof reading hope u can read typo lololol :vapor:

11. timothy

timothy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    texas
    i wanta see the body you know how the government lies

12. Iluvthearmy

Iluvthearmy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    The Desert
    This seems like a pretty incredible thing to lie about. But I tend to agree

13. Amy41996

well, if the government lies,,,i do believe that bin ladin would most definately be on live tv telling everyone he is well and alive,,,,an ego arrogant ... like that would!!!!!!!!!! he would want us to fail, and us look the fool...just sayine :vapor:

14. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

not that they lied about killing him, people are saying they killed him long ago and used it now .Either way hes dead, woopeeeeee!!!

obama took a lot of credit for it and it did seal his re election. so....

15. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Are you SCUBA certified?

16. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I heard he's been dead for nine years and has been on ice for just such an occasion. Really boosts the presidents crappy approval rating! We'll never know for sure.....

17. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    yeah but...don't you think Mr Bush could have used an approval rating boost a few years back and he would have dragged the body out then ? : )

18. Richiepoo

Richiepoo Full Member

Oct 24, 2010
    CT
    Ain't that the truth...

startsfriday.jpg

19. Richiepoo

Richiepoo Full Member

Oct 24, 2010
    CT
    Also true and...

...many expected that moment to be right before the 2004 election, but after Democrats began speculating about the possibility, Republicans settled instead for a fake Osama video tape that was released on the eve of the election and, according to both George W. Bush and John Kerry, was the deciding factor in a closely-fought contest. Veteran news reader Walter Cronkite labeled the entire farce a Karl Rove-orchestrated “set-up”...

20. Amy41996

oooo no dont say the word R*ve....need to spoil that name uuuugggg freaky,,,,,but even freaker is our former vise pres....sorry if too political guys

i just want to recognize the kick ... job our elite forces did with this :) :vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.