USAMA BIN LADEN KILLED BY U.S bomb, Confirmed DEAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
Glad he's gone, but if he was taken alive there are a lot of questions that could have been asked. But then again it is most likely better this way. A trial would have been a real circus and allot of people that helped him would have to found and caught and also put before the courts. And why did it take so long, from Aug 2010 to yesterday when they knew his location. More questions on how all this plays out.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
If im right, its because the us gov needed permission from their local governments to burry on land and no one would allow it, and it wouldnt be right for him to be on us land sooo sea or the moon was the last remaining option and I for one wouldnt want to look at the face in the moon and see usama lol

the us government did the same thing to john wilks booth, and the Idea is that any extremist group can't make a pilgrimage to his grave. but I have a couple things to share

ya had to be a big shot did ya

check out at 7:24. the janitor knew all along!

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
bin ladin has been a threat since way before 9/11, he was always a threat, and was his lil ole group. terrorist didnt begin in 1993 at wtc or on 9/11 its been at our doorstep for a very very long time.....terrorist only have to be sucessful 1% of the time,,,,,i am sure there were other attempts and we all know,,,,cause of 9/11 and more aware.....that there is always a threat. we go on...be Americans, live our lifes......the terrorists win if we stop and fear,,,,,thats what they want and thats what they are all about. go on vacations (i would love one lol) keep on learning about vaping and find cool new stuff.....yes, the people who supporters of bin ladin are gonna be full blown wanting us, but, dont let it stop you from being and living like an American.
sorry if this is a babble,,,,not proof reading hope u can read typo lololol :vapor:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
This seems like a pretty incredible thing to lie about. But I tend to agree

well, if the government lies,,,i do believe that bin ladin would most definately be on live tv telling everyone he is well and alive,,,,an ego arrogant ... like that would!!!!!!!!!! he would want us to fail, and us look the fool...just sayine :vapor:

Richiepoo

Oct 24, 2010
CT
I heard he's been dead for nine years and has been on ice for just such an occasion. Really boosts the presidents crappy approval rating! We'll never know for sure.....

Ain't that the truth...

startsfriday.jpg

Richiepoo

Oct 24, 2010
CT
yeah but...don't you think Mr Bush could have used an approval rating boost a few years back and he would have dragged the body out then ? : )

Also true and...

...many expected that moment to be right before the 2004 election, but after Democrats began speculating about the possibility, Republicans settled instead for a fake Osama video tape that was released on the eve of the election and, according to both George W. Bush and John Kerry, was the deciding factor in a closely-fought contest. Veteran news reader Walter Cronkite labeled the entire farce a Karl Rove-orchestrated “set-up”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread