USB charging

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dukeboy08

it does matter because you need the enough power to make it work. I'm still waiting for my Usb Cigarette charger from walmart, it's the scosche 2 usb charger($5.00). I should get it tommorrow in the mail, So I will let you know as soon as I get it if it works.
But on ebay if you type in 1000mah usb battery or 1000mah usb charger there are some very cheap ones on there for less than $5.00 with shipping included

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
equaz,

If you look around, you will see many report the 500 mah adapters do not work. Nobody seems to really know why that is; we speculate there is not enough power for some reason. My LEDs got a little red section lit but it just wasn't enough to vape with. The entire LED just wouldn't light up....that's all there was to it.

Others here told me to try the 1000 mah and that worked like a charm so doesn't this seem to speak for itself?

Lu

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
Mine works GREAT on my USB 2.0 Macbook Pro, but wouldn't light up at all on 2 other laptops (which I believe are USB 2.0 as well), so maybe there is some other factor at work? Mac is extra good for vaping?

If they're usb 2.0 then that is a mystery... but if they're usb 1.0 then that would explain it, since 1.0 doesn't provide any power at all.

SambucaLu, yeah the evidence doesn't lie, but it sure is confusing. Perhaps there's some other number we're overlooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread