USB for Janty yentl kissbox??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Detroit, Michigan, USA
AFAIK, the janty yentl kissbox (which i own) isnt compatible with any other e-cig parts, although it may be compatible with some version of the "great white mini" which, to my knowledge, came out a little before the dse901 and was mostly overlooked.

There is a USB battery charger for the yentl, but there is no usb PASSTHROUGH, which i think is what you are asking for.
So you can plug the charger for your batteries into a usb port to charge, but you can't plug the yentl directly into the usb port like you could with, say, a janty KISSbox classic or a dse901b w/ usb passthrough battery.

Theoretically if you had a spent yentl battery and a soldering iron you could probably do this mod yourself.

Check out my review of the yentl if you want to know more about it: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-yentl-kiss-box-extended-1-month-review.html it's a great e-cig imo, not good for your first (dse901 is better for your first), but nice for a stylish smoker and puts out great vapor.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Oh sorry, yes, you will also need an atomizer for whichever one you choose....preferably 2 atomizers so you have a spare. You will also need some cartridges....and you might want to get a bottle of juice to top off the cartridges when they get dry. That should get you started anyway.

I am so used to people already having this stuff that I forgot about adding it! :rolleyes:

Lu

Terre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2008
Poteau, OK
Ok..So I have been looking at that site. I think I can end up with 3 atomizers 2 batteries and a usb passthrough. and 2 bottles of juice and some cartidges for $110 shipped.

That's what I am going to do...That's what I need right?

I have the Janty yentle still on it's way, the JC samplier on it's way too. So total 4 cigs and some juice.

Is that a good start?

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Ok..So I have been looking at that site. I think I can end up with 3 atomizers 2 batteries and a usb passthrough. and 2 bottles of juice and some cartidges for $110 shipped.

That's what I am going to do...That's what I need right?

I have the Janty yentle still on it's way, the JC samplier on it's way too. So total 4 cigs and some juice.

Is that a good start?

If you are buying the usb passthrough, you will not need extra batteries. The 3 atomizers, juice and carts is a very good start.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread