USB Pass Through Batteries too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
I got the black penstyle and 901 passthroughs. I don't really use the 901 much, but my pen gets a lot of use. It's sitting on top of my computer now ready for when I want to pick it up.

I also got a USB mains adapter from there which is great as I can plug the passthrough cable into it and vape off the mains! No computer required. :)

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
The best way to use a USB passthrough at home is to plug it into a mains USB adapter as some (ok most) USB ports cannot put out enough power for whopping throat hit! An iPod battery charger works good. Also take a look at the USB hub for party vaping!

15022009045.jpg

15022009044.jpg

you happy now tribal!? lol
looks very nice, review coming soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNKjUC1-Ufw&feature=channel_page

I might get a 901 passthrough as the batteries are next to useless! I now only use the 901 for dripping, not keen on cart use at all. Good to have a UK retailer actually selling a passthrough - I suspect this is the only one? I pondered bestecig but am reluctant to pay the postage!

Simon doesn't charge for postage in the UK, which is a big plus I'd have thought.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
That's right...

We now have the complete lineup available in the following colours:

Black
White
Silver Steel

For the following models:

RN4081/DSE103 Super eCig
RN4072/DSE801 Classic eCig
DSE901 Mini eCig

Don't seem to remember putting a 5% discount on them though!!!

Do you think I should?? ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen... please vote with your keyboards.. yay or nay to a 24hour 5% discount on all USB passthrough batteries starting tomorrow :D

Thanks
Smokester!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
That's right...

We now have the complete lineup available in the following colours:

Black
White
Silver Steel

For the following models:

RN4081/DSE103 Super eCig
RN4072/DSE801 Classic eCig
DSE901 Mini eCig

Don't seem to remember putting a 5% discount on them though!!!

Do you think I should?? ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen... please vote with your keyboards.. yay or nay to a 24hour 5% discount on all USB passthrough batteries starting tomorrow :D

Thanks
Smokester!

i think they visited my youtube channel simon! :D

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
That'll mean 10% off then Scott!! I've created a discount monster!!! Noooooooo....

But only if we get enough votes!! ;)

:D

I might even run this as a weekly thing. What do you guys and gals think? I could offer say, three products for a discount for 24 hours and the highest voted product wins the discount!

Let me know :)

Smokester!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Har har you guys, I got something like 10 percent off my disposable cigar try and beat that :p I think I have a bit of good vape left but it is starting to die and this is my 4th day vaping it, I had to pull the top off and pop some liquid in but the battery has started dieing I think!! She had a good run and gave me a taste of what disposables were like, no doubt I will buy a few for special occasions and for going on holiday with :)

dandamegs

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2008
Worcs, UK
I picked up the classic silver steel USB pass through over the weekend, 10% off as well:)

Added a couple of atomisers to match-fingers crossed they are better than the last batch of standard ones:mad:

Initial review of the pass through, if you don't have one-get one. They totally change the whole experience. Running of my pc/laptop ports atm, will be getting a powered hub anyway but working perfectly:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread