Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Nick,

Yes, we do have a PS USBpass (Our Version of the PassThrough) that fits Joye510 atomizers. 6' long and built with 20G AWG Power USB Cables

You can find it here:
PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!

Yes, its still on Pre-Order, but we are catching up fast, so the wait will hopefully not be too long!

Let me know if you have any further questions!

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Well he is a mechanic by trade, and is always on the move. Looking at this battery pack and were the normal usb plug is at I don't think it would really be problem.

I think a normal one would be jerked apart within a day just doing the normal job at hand. The pack looks to be about the size of a pack of Camel Wides. So it should fit in his back pocket or front depending on how big his pockets are.

I know I can carry my P22 in my pocket, and no one knows that I even have it on me(just saying that not all pockets are small lol). Running that cable even a really think one should not be that big of a deal I wouldn't think at least.

I would think that you could run the cord in your shirt and run it out the top into your sleeve or front pocket if you had one... Now stuffing it back into the same pocket might be a pain....

drum of ny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Upstate NY
I'm just curious why go to all the trouble of carrying and plugging into a big external battery using a passthrough instead of just charging up a few normal batteries the night before?

I wonder the same thing myself. The only thing I can figure is that it is cheaper than buying a prodigy, GG or one of the other expensive vaporizers. On another note...I have been to Ukiah. I worked on a medical marijuana farm in Willits for a harvest season. I am a chef and I cooked two meals a day for six weeks on one of the farms up in the mountains. It was one of the best experiences of my life. It is so pretty up there.

drum of ny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Upstate NY
I used all the money I made to buy my wife an engagement ring and to go on an awesome trip. I went to TN for a week, then New Orleans for two weeks, then San Francisco for three weeks. While in SF I popped the question, got a yes and gave her the ring. Good times. That was a few years ago and it is the best fall and winter I have ever had. Although this winter I got married and then went to the Dominican Republic for just over two weeks. A close second. I rate it second because the length of traveling was much shorter.

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
I wonder the same thing myself. The only thing I can figure is that it is cheaper than buying a prodigy, GG or one of the other expensive vaporizers. On another note...I have been to Ukiah. I worked on a medical marijuana farm in Willits for a harvest season. I am a chef and I cooked two meals a day for six weeks on one of the farms up in the mountains. It was one of the best experiences of my life. It is so pretty up there.

LOL holy hell that must be one tough job being the chief on a pot farm...Im guessing they went thru more food then most grocery stores carry. still though sounds like a really cool experience
thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread