USB passthrough = must have

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
The next thing you can get after getting yourself a passthrough is a USB battery pack such as an APC or Kensington. They can keep going for over a day or 2 although you will have to live with a cable attached so keep some normal batteries handy for outside :) You can use the USB battery to charge the PCC about 2 times also and the more USB batteries you have the longer you can stay away from the USB port or wall socket!

They are about the size of a credit card though a little thicker obviously :)

evil1rox

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
The next thing you can get after getting yourself a passthrough is a USB battery pack such as an APC or Kensington. They can keep going for over a day or 2 although you will have to live with a cable attached so keep some normal batteries handy for outside :) You can use the USB battery to charge the PCC about 2 times also and the more USB batteries you have the longer you can stay away from the USB port or wall socket!

They are about the size of a credit card though a little thicker obviously :)

-and I thought playing drums was a never ending search for parts... lol.

E

evil1rox

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Passthroughs are nice, but I find that I don't like being "tethered" to anything. I just use mods with long lasting batteries. That works better for me.

I'm not quite at that expertise level yet so passthroughs are the bee's knees for me right now... (especially since I sit at a desk all day anyway.)

-I can see a larger shiny cylindrical object in my future though. ;)

E

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
compared to other small battery units I would definitely have to agree. So far I have a Bloog and also picked up an m702 and both devices are fine but I didn't have a PT for either. I am definitely noticing a much better throat hit with the V4L PT that came in the mail today. Which of course has led to me picking it up less often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread