Useing my M401

Status
Not open for further replies.

crand

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
Nice review! This is fast becoming my favorite hobby. I've ordered the 401 from ecig and a couple of 510's from dietsmokes. It sure looks like the group opinion favors the 510 with the manual battery but I actually like my 401 better. The battery lasts a good long time and the vapor and throat hit are consistently great. I did just order a Janty Stick so, who knows that could become the go to stick.

susan28

ECF Veteran
very useful tips trav, thanks!

my 401 carts don't have the notches, though, where'd you get yours? my current ones are from Litecig (wings inside) but just ordered some from esmokershop, maybe they'll have them. good to know you don't get any filler-burn with that direct contact, looks like you get some great vape!

(edit: what's menthol Cristal? vodka?)

Last edited:

travde

Jun 13, 2009
very useful tips trav, thanks!

my 401 carts don't have the notches, though, where'd you get yours? my current ones are from Litecig (wings inside) but just ordered some from esmokershop, maybe they'll have them. good to know you don't get any filler-burn with that direct contact, looks like you get some great vape!

(edit: what's menthol Cristal? vodka?)

Mine are the ones from Litecig USA with the wings. I think you misunderstand my video. I cut notches in myself. I know of no cart that has notches. you need to cut them in on your own. use a toe nail clipper or a wire cutter. make 2 cuts in a v shape. Make 2 to 4 little v cuts around the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suTTucoso7M

Last edited:

susan28

ECF Veteran
i recently got some of the new (well new to me, maybe they're older) carts, i think they're "evo" style, shaped like the 901 with flat sides and rounded edges that go right to the mouthpice with less air around them, and they drew very tightly but were nice because they're larger. so i notched them and now they draw smooth as silk and are real volcanoes! exxxxxxcellent...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread