Using Lorann flavors to make a small sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I would like some information on using the Lorann flavoring to make a small sample. Like a 1mg or 2mg sample. I hate wasting all my juice to make something I hate. Like how many drops of juice,Lorann, and Glycerol for one sample. So for I am not liking too many of the juice, I have bought. Not enough favor. I really want to improve the juice. I have bought alot of Lorann flavors. I read the list on here of what to purchase. I need a recipe to make the samples. Any ideas?

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Where can I find this LorAnn Flavoring?

Here is the LorAnn link:

https://www.lorannoils.com/c-6-super-strength-flavors-candy-oils.aspx

And here is how to cut 36mg strength liquid to 24mg liquid:

Some guidelines for helping you measure.
1ml = 20 drops

for 36mg liquid = 36mg per 20 drops = 1.8mg nic per drop

So 13.3 drops 36mg liquid + 7 drops of VG = 24mg liquid.

However, if you add 1,2 or more ml of flavorings, you need to reduce the ml of glycerin (VG) by the same amount to maintain the 24mg strength.

Last edited:

badmonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2009
USA
Olddaddy, PG is not as thick as glycerin, so water would not be needed. Just add a drop of PG for every drop of water you are omitting if you are using PG instead of VG.

THe lorann flavors can also be found at some walmarts, in the craft sectin, right by the cake pans and icing stuff made by Wilton in the Cake Decorating section.

Forgot to mention about the Wilton flavorings, they don't make many kinds. They sell one 4-pack assortment, and they sell clear vanilla and butter flavor separately. Butter kind is bad for you, and the 4-pack flavors aren't very thrilling, so I stick to Lorann.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the link to Lorann. I notice some of the items listed are oils and others are flavourings. Can you only use the flavourings and not the oils? Or can you use both?

Also, where do you buy distilled water? If I cannot find it, am I correct I can use the same amount of vodka to replace the distilled water in the recipes people post?

I'd like to head to a Michaels Craft store today and pick up some VG and Lorann flavouring. Am looking to make some 0 nicotine juices for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread