Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Ultrasonic machine to shake your juice?!? Ain't nobody got time for dat.... image.jpg
Howz about 3000 strokes/minute to aerate your juice....this'll turn clear juices milk-white in seconds and release any and all alcohols and perfumes with the first couple of bottle burps afterwards! :headbang::thumb:

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
Ultrasonic machine to shake your juice?!? Ain't nobody got time for dat.... View attachment 333032
Howz about 3000 strokes/minute to aerate your juice....this'll turn clear juices milk-white in seconds and release any and all alcohols and perfumes with the first couple of bottle burps afterwards! :headbang::thumb:

What kind of a gadget is that? Can you please post a link to it?

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
LOL. Correct, Mark411. It's a sawzall AKA reciprocating saw...like the ones firefighters use to cut the roofs off of cars to extract it's occupants. Also commonly used for cutting drywall when installing outlets and light switches etc. The blade reciprocates in a straight line forward and backward up to 3000 times per minute depending on how much "trigger" you give it. It'll shake the you-know-what out of some juice!!!:headbang::thumbs:

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
Great! Many thanks. I had never seen one of those although I know we have reciprocating saws in our body shop. I'll try borrowing one some weekend... :) Problem is they are -most likely- wired for 220V or even compressed air. Industrial tools. :( Well, in any case I can always take my juice to the shop.

csardaz

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2014
Pennsylvania
Its basically a big jigsaw - but portable. I have one that runs off a big battery pack. Maybe 3000 strokes per minute is right. I've been using a reciprocating tool that vibrates back and forth about 5000 times per minute and I get the most visible mixing action below half speed (2500?). Definitely mixes a bottle better in 15 seconds than hand-shaking does in a minute.

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States

lazyrobotlabs

Jun 20, 2014
Brainerd, MN
Great! Many thanks. I had never seen one of those although I know we have reciprocating saws in our body shop. I'll try borrowing one some weekend... :) Problem is they are -most likely- wired for 220V or even compressed air. Industrial tools. :( Well, in any case I can always take my juice to the shop.

I haven't came across too many sawzalls wired for 220, so you should be safe there. Harbor freight has some cheapie sawzalls that would work well for this cause you aren't cutting, so thats not that big of a deal. Now compressed air would be quite legitimate because those ones really bump some power out, I've used a 4k stroke one that just cut titanium exhaust pipes like buttah. Let me know what you find out if your shop does have an air-powered one. Plus, you probably have the materials to make your own "blade" designed to hold bottles safely

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Shaking in general helps to mix the ingredients and should always be done prior to dripping or filling a tank. Most agree that shaking should be done regularly during the steeping (aging) process to better "marry" the flavoring, PG, VG and nicotine. When shaken to the point where air bubbles can be seen in the juice, many of the volatile ingredients in the flavoring (IE: alcohols and other perfumy-type ingredients) are more easily released and can evaporate (burp the air out of your bottle often) thus giving your juice a more even, less perfumy and overall better flavor. ;) :thumb:

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... When shaken to the point where air bubbles can be seen in the juice, many of the volatile ingredients in the flavoring (IE: alcohols and other perfumy-type ingredients) are more easily released and can evaporate (burp the air out of your bottle often) thus giving your juice a more even, less perfumy and overall better flavor. ;) :thumb:

So are you saying that when you Shake am e-Liquid that Alcohol can be released from the Flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread