Using the TFV8 Baby Beast RBA in the TFV12 Baby Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I just order a G-Priv Baby, I love my G-Priv 2 with my TFV12 Prince on it. I just wanted a smaller size to carry around when I am downtown or at work. I had a AL85 with the TFV8 Baby Beast, but gave it away to a close friend when she was quit smoking cigarettes and she has since quit. I gave her the kit and my spare coils, but kept the RBA section, cause at the time it was hard to get a hold of.

I was wondering if you can use the RBA for the TFV8 Baby in the TFV12 Baby Prince? I have been into building my own coils a lot lately and would like to use the RBA instead of having to buy a ton of sub-ohm coils. I could not find a Baby Prince RBA online only the one for the standard Prince. I do still have the RBA Glass with the section.

I was seeing if anyone tried this before or not. I will post more when it comes in and I get time to try and play around.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I'm gonna say no. If you'll recall, the original Baby Beast RBA also required a taller glass section in order for the RBA to fit in the tank. That's not to say that a taller Baby Prince glass might not be available from somewhere.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I'm gonna say no. If you'll recall, the original Baby Beast RBA also required a taller glass section in order for the RBA to fit in the tank. That's not to say that a taller Baby Prince glass might not be available from somewhere.

This is true, I wasn't thinking about the glass section. The RBA will thread into place, but the original glass would very likely be too short.

This is true, I wasn't thinking about the glass section. The RBA will thread into place, but the original glass would very likely be too short.

That is what kind of brought up this question. I still have the longer glass with my RBA. (I took it out when I was showing her how to install a standard coil head.) I'll have to play with it when the kit comes in. If I need to by a different RBA in the long run, it wont be a big deal. Just might be hard tracking it down.

So just found out that the TFV12 Baby Prince RBA was just released this week and the only place I have found to get it now is the myvaporstore.
Rebuildable Atomizer Head RBA Head for SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince
I am going to wait until the tank comes in and give the current TFV8 Baby head a try with the glass. If it ends up working that will be awesome, but if not I can grab one. Well worth the $11 in my opinion. I got my standard Prince and tossed some claptons in it last night, I forgot how good that thing was, plus the 8ml of juice beats any of my other RTAs.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread