Usonicig Zip Review - My First

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
First of let me a take a moment to Thank Usonicig and Cecily for the Giveaway.

Unboxing First Impressions
It's a nice looking pod system, albeit similar to some others out there, everything you needs in the box. I have got the Pink one which the wife absolutely adores.

Build Quality
It feels really well built and seems to be Aluminum, everything fits without a rattle and the button has a really nice click to it. The seems nice quality too, cant really see inside to look at the 'ultrasonic' part. The pod is dark tinted which I find a bit difficult to see liquid levels in but the wife can see it perfectly well. Its got top fill, with fill ports on both sides which is a nice touch. Both are wide enough for any bottle and they have a gasket for no spill. To get into the pod you've got buttons front and back, press these and it swivels which is nice.

Performance
Well it performs rather well as an MTL only pod system. We found you have to take a primer puff or two then it gets into its rhythm especially after sitting for a while. The flavor is on point, we were using naked 100 American Patriot tobacco (wifes choice) 12mg 65/35 in there and flavor wise it's better than many of the pod systems out there that I've had to date. The battery is 1200mAh but seems to last forever. No leaking, no spit back no issues at all.

Pros
Pods ease of fill, no leaking
Battery seems bigger than 1200mAh
Flavor is good
Claim that you get over 5,000 puffs from pod
Clicky button
Overall good build quality
Cooler vape than some pod systems

Cons
Primer puffs some people may not like that
Cooler Vape than I generally like

Well that's about all the wife's got this one as the vape is not warm enough for me but she thinks it's spot on. I will write more if anything changes.

Reactions: CMD-Ky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread