USPS First Class International not an option anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunRam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
South Africa
Realised recently, madvapes removed the option for USPS First Class International mail option. This used to be sub $10 for shipping overseas. Now their cheapest option is around $40 for priority mail or Fedex :ohmy:

Through the ticket system, madvapes replied that USPS recently changed their rates for international packages, and that they (Madvapes) have no control over it. This I beleive, is not true, since most, or all other vendors still offer the First Class International option for under $10.

This is a real pity, since I only buy from Madvapes, and have quite a few reward points, but alas, I can not pay over $40 for shipping, and regretfully, now have to look for another supplier :blush:, unless Madvapes can somehow bring this option back (wink wink)

SunRam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
South Africa
well I just went to USPS yesterday to ship a env to UK and they wanted $24 to ship it first class or $1.10 reg mail....you can guess what I choose..lol

You serious!? Well, that means there is big descrepencies going on, since a lot of the vendors still has $7 shipping USPS first class, and USPS want to charge you $24 for an envelope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread