USPS HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Lost my vape mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happened to me about 10 yrs. ago. Smart-a** driver even smirked at me when I went to complain at my local PO. The supervisor said he couldn't do anything without proof. Even though the packages in question showed tracking as " out for delivery." I went to the Postal Inspectors and told them I suspected the driver was stealing the packages. ( they can't do anything unless you complain about theft, not missing or lost ) They took down my info and said they would look into it. I thought, " yea sure you will."

Several months later a new driver shows up and I asked him where the regular driver was and he tells me the guy got fired for stealing.

I didn't get my packages but that guy got what he deserved.

WellAdjustedAndroid

Oct 10, 2013
NY, NY
Are you in an area with USPS Go Post?

They just rolled this out in my zip code and its really convenient. Its also free. Its sort of like an Amazon locker - and open 24/7 in my neighborhood.

https://gopost.usps.com/go/EPLAction!input.action

I like it because it circumvents the carrier and you don't have to worry about someone being home or having someone at work see your package.

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
I have an order from FT that as yet to be delivered(no juice or batteries). Ordered on Aug. 29, in S.F. on Sept. 2, no activity since. It is definitely lost. Typical standard USPS reply, package is not lost, but it's location in the system cannot be verified. ( are you kidding me) FT said they will file a claim and get back to me. I will see if they make good on it and re-ship. It is for only $12 and I could afford the loss, but it will be interesting to see how FT handles it.

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread