The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

USPS HAS DONE IT AGAIN! Lost my vape mail!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by TampaToker69, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TampaToker69

TampaToker69 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

:mad: My carrier is either a complete ..... or a thief. I'm so effin livid right now. This "Teddy" the mail carrier has lost my juice order 2x now. Just placed another order to have it delivered to my office. #givemestrengthnottomurderhisface

2. Born2Hula

Born2Hula Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2013
    Close to Philly, USA
    Next time you order, ask the vendor if they can fake their return label name. They can't change the address, but they can probably put a nondescript or fake name.

3. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Happened to me about 10 yrs. ago. Smart-a** driver even smirked at me when I went to complain at my local PO. The supervisor said he couldn't do anything without proof. Even though the packages in question showed tracking as " out for delivery." I went to the Postal Inspectors and told them I suspected the driver was stealing the packages. ( they can't do anything unless you complain about theft, not missing or lost ) They took down my info and said they would look into it. I thought, " yea sure you will."

Several months later a new driver shows up and I asked him where the regular driver was and he tells me the guy got fired for stealing.

I didn't get my packages but that guy got what he deserved.

4. WellAdjustedAndroid

WellAdjustedAndroid Full Member

Oct 10, 2013
    NY, NY
    Are you in an area with USPS Go Post?

They just rolled this out in my zip code and its really convenient. Its also free. Its sort of like an Amazon locker - and open 24/7 in my neighborhood.

https://gopost.usps.com/go/EPLAction!input.action

I like it because it circumvents the carrier and you don't have to worry about someone being home or having someone at work see your package.

5. 30calSolution

30calSolution Full Member Verified Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Austin,TX
    Mess with my juice and I will break legs. Lol :vapor:

6. toughguitar

toughguitar Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Central FL
    I have an order from FT that as yet to be delivered(no juice or batteries). Ordered on Aug. 29, in S.F. on Sept. 2, no activity since. It is definitely lost. Typical standard USPS reply, package is not lost, but it's location in the system cannot be verified. ( are you kidding me) FT said they will file a claim and get back to me. I will see if they make good on it and re-ship. It is for only $12 and I could afford the loss, but it will be interesting to see how FT handles it.

7. TampaToker69

TampaToker69 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not available here yet.

8. partyannimal

partyannimal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow, I'd be pretty peeved myself! Don't mess with my vape mail!!!

9. francespitt

francespitt Full Member

Oct 12, 2013
    los angeles, ca, usa
    That's why I always avoid having anything delivered by usps. I will happily pay a little more to use ups or fedex.....and fedex is close to being eliminated too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.