USPS Lost My TV Order !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Usps claims they delivered my order, But I was there to meet the mailman and no package. This sucks I hate USPS. So I called and the said they'll get back to me in 2 days. Meanwhile I'm gonna have to resort to a back up bottle of liquid that I really don't care for. Hope they find it......

OMG! Now that really sucks. I live to get my TV packages. I would probably cry. What flavors did you order?

Esmoking-NY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Niagara Falls NY
It kinda went like this

Detailed Results:

Delivered, June 03, 2010, 10:16 am, NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14304
Sorting Complete, June 03, 2010, 7:53 am, NIAGARA FALLS, NY 14304
Processed through Sort Facility, June 02, 2010, 8:55 pm, ROCHESTER, NY 14606
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, June 02, 2010, 8:22 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619
Sorting Complete, June 02, 2010, 7:52 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619
Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 02, 2010
Processed through Sort Facility, June 01, 2010, 7:04 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94615
Arrival at Post Office, June 01, 2010, 5:36 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94619

Bageone

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Is your mailbox at the road or on your house? reason I asked is I had TWO packages stolen from my roadside mailbox a few weeks ago. I went to the PO and raised hell because the postman obviously left them hanging in an open mail slot and little was done. I did get the supervisor to talk to mailman and put a sign on my mailbox that ALL packages are to be delivered to the house and not placed in the roadside mailbox. Sucks... sorry and hope you find your stuff

Esmoking-NY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Niagara Falls NY
You poor thing. At least you know your mailman and you took delivery from him directly that day so they can't say it was delivered and someone must have taken it from your mailbox.

And my postman knows I get 3-4 packages a week and showed some real concerns towards helping me find out what happened,so I have all fingers crossed

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
There are two other streets in my zipcode that have names very similar to mine and often our mail goes there...one of them is great about driving our stuff over or at least putting it back out with a "delivered to wrong address" note; the other is horrible...they keep everything and act dumb and deny they ever got anything, even when there's evidence it was delivered there...we've complained for years and USPS always claims they're going to go after them for mail theft and fraud, but nothing ever changes (surprise, surprise)

I hope you don't have that problem where you live...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Esmoking-NY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Niagara Falls NY
I don't blame you at all--that's what I meant earlier when I said I'd probably be storming the PO and end up arrested.

I feel your pain and frustration...I hope they find it. It does indeed suck.

I see you live in NY, Do you have my package....LOL

I'm gonna get the phonebook and start calling people and ask if they have my package, starting at A's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread