Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
With my last TV order, my tracking info said it had arrived in my town that morning and was out for delivery. I ran down to meet the mailman when he came and he just handed me a stack of papers. I was like "I was expecting a package" and he just said "well that's all I got for you today"

So, confused and angry I came back upstairs and ranted and raved about it for the rest of the night. The next day came around and I started ranting and raving about how I had to wait until 4pm (yeah, that's when my mail gets here -_-) to get my TV package when it should have came the day prior.

My friend who was staying with me at the time says "Are you sure you looked down there?" and I was like "I met the mailman myself and he just gave me some bills" so she decided that maybe she would have better eyes, and maybe the mailman beemed it into my foyer when I wasn't looking.

So she heads downstairs and if you would believe it, there was the package. Right there INSIDE my foyer (The door is ALWAYS locked, how'd he GET IT IN THERE? that creeped me right out)

So I imagine that that box had been down there since the day before but i didn't know because the mailman was too stupid to say that either he'd forgotten the box or someone else delivered packages. Annoying. BUT I got the juice and that's what matters.

I hope for a similar scenario for you.

Esmoking-NY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Niagara Falls NY
You first posted about this a week and a half ago...almost a week ago since you last posted....unacceptable!!

it seems nobody wants to do anything about and I also noticed TV changed Its faq page on the site in regards to lost shipments and they have been no help other than telling me they would redirect it. I've made a few purchases for them and no problems but now I have a problem and the reponse i get is Uh oh.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
it seems nobody wants to do anything about and I also noticed TV changed Its faq page on the site in regards to lost shipments and they have been no help other than telling me they would redirect it. I've made a few purchases for them and no problems but now I have a problem and the reponse i get is Uh oh.

I can understand why you might be frustrated with Tasty Vapor, but as an outsider I also see their point of view. I mean, who's fault is it really? It's not TV's and it's certainly not yours. You have to understand that TV is sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place here. Either way someone is going to lose 80$ it seems like.

If I were you I'd be calling the most important people that I could possibly find and letting them know how unacceptable this is and that you will not stop pestering them until they either find your package or refund you 80$. Your tracking information will prove that the package was never actually delivered. (Which is good, it's better for the package to be lost in the sea of other packages than for it to have been delivered to someone else and gotten delivery confirmation)

I would say that out of kindness and respect for their customers, Tasty Vapor should probably either re-send your package or at the very least give you a partial refund. However, I'm not a business owner nor do I know anything about being one. Tasty Vapor are good people, and I have faith that they will do everything they can do that won't hurt their business.

EDIT: Ah, just read your tracking info again.. It DOES say delivered. That makes it a bit harder. See, now it's your word against theirs. And also, how is tasty vapor even to really know that you didn't get that package? I believe you and I'm sure they do, too. But hypothetically, you could just be saying that for free juice. And if they sent you more juice or refunded you they would have to do that for everybody and that could end up bad for them in the end.

Last edited:

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
well the post office told me the tracking # did not match my address and was mailed somewhere else

"I looked up the address it was a walmart... someone messed up "

I believe the OP stated that the PO comfirmed it was delivered to a different address than his...the big question is why...whose fault was it? My hunch is the PO, but it doesn't change the fact that he's out $80.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Glad to hear your mess was straightened out!

I waited 3 weeks before an order was received and reshipped that was sent back by my PO.

I'm on week 4 from another supplier and still no word. A VERY reputable supplier at that with whom I've placed a LOT of orders with. Tracking even says its being returned but he won't do anything until it's back in his hands. On top of that, he's closer to me than the other 2 were. I think I'm simply SOL. I don't think he'll be getting any more business OR referrals from me.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
I met the mailman myself and he just gave me some bills" so she decided that maybe she would have better eyes, and maybe the mailman beemed it into my foyer when I wasn't looking.

So she heads downstairs and if you would believe it, there was the package. Right there INSIDE my foyer (The door is ALWAYS locked, how'd he GET IT IN THERE? that creeped me right out)

So I imagine that that box had been down there since the day before but i didn't know because the mailman was too stupid to say that either he'd forgotten the box or someone else delivered packages. Annoying. BUT I got the juice and that's what matters.

So, you didn't notice the mailman had delivered the package a day earlier than you expected...

..and he's the stupid one?

Kinda begs the question, if he's stupid, then what does that make....ahh, forget it:confused:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
So, you didn't notice the mailman had delivered the package a day earlier than you expected...

..and he's the stupid one?

Kinda begs the question, if he's stupid, then what does that make....ahh, forget it:confused:

Yeah, I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or just rude. But either way, thanks for calling me stupid. Even though, you clearly cannot read. If you re-read my post, it states that the package arrived LATER the same day, AFTER I had already took the mail from the mailman. So, I'm not sure what your point is, or why you are a jerk, but you are one huge epic fail. Didn't your mother ever teach you to be nice to others and give them the benefit of the doubt? You should apologize.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Yeah, I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or just rude. But either way, thanks for calling me stupid. Even though, you clearly cannot read. If you re-read my post, it states that the package arrived LATER the same day, AFTER I had already took the mail from the mailman. So, I'm not sure what your point is, or why you are a jerk, but you are one huge epic fail. Didn't your mother ever teach you to be nice to others and give them the benefit of the doubt? You should apologize.

well, two wrongs don't make a right. and both of you should remember that intent sometimes does not translate well in written communications.
firhill did not actually call you stupid but maybe you owe the mailman an apology since you did not listen to your mom.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Express mail and registered mail are not delivered by your regular postman. Sometimes priority mail isn't either.

Okay, here's the part I don't understand (assuming TV put your correct address on the first box.)

ESmoking-NY meets his postal worker who gives him letters and no package.

The next day he checks USPS.com and sees that the package was deleivered. WTF? When the mailman comes, the discuss it. The mailman agrees that the package wasn't delivered to ESNY and he'll look into it.

Meanwhile, in another part of Niagara Falls, the mailroom person at Walmart was sorting through the day's mail and sees a couple of things that were sent to them by mistake. He puts them aside to return to the post office.

The next day the post office supervisor looks at the packages Walmart returned to them. He says "Oh look. This package was addressed to ESNY on Thingumy St. and we sent it to Walmart on Dohickey St. Now that we have it back, obviously the best thing for us to do is to send it back to California."

Why in the world didn't they just deliver it to you instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread