USPS not updating my tracking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cimyss

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
MN
I orginally wrote in another thread about how my order isn't showing up in tracking. I am so excited I can hardly wait * shakes hand at USPS* And I agree with Gazoo that the USPS doesnt always do thier job and scan in the tickets and that items get there before they even get scaned alot of times.
I placed order on the 15th at night and hope it will be here either today or tomarrow ( just wish I could see it to know for sure) I don't think I have been this excited about somtething coming in the mail since I was a kid:p

I don't want to bother Steve and ask as I know he is busy guy, Just hoping he will see the post and maybe say a word. AND in the mean time maybe get some feedback from others about how long it took to get to their's from the order date or if they also had USPS tracking not show up.

I wish some of Steves customer service values would rub off on the USPS and I wonder why with the recession and all the post office cut backs why they would retain someone who didn't take an interest in doing a good job? Maybe I am old but what ever happened to doing a job right, taking an interest in making it right, and then having pride in oneself for doing to the best of their ability? * shakes head saddly*

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
when you enter in a tracking number - you should at the very least have something along the lines of 'the shipper has notified us of incoming package...' or 'package received at our xxx location..' or 'package left our xxx location at xx:xx '. There should be one message like that for the initial receipt of your package from the sender by the USPS. --> STILL, I have had one or two occasions where I've had packages just appear - then you go back and enter the tracking number and perhpas half of the scans are in the list along with 'delivered to - xxx' - so it is unfortunate that the delivery confirmation especially is so sporadic these days.

Take care, (and I hope your package arrives in short order! :) )
- Hap

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
The problem is it used to be worse, then it got really really good, then everyone realized how much cheaper they are to use and with all the small businesses switching to them / starting up and using them - they have a HUGE increase in traffic, but not enough equipment to cover it. Especially the International stoofs. And they are recently being forced into cutbacks so that is where a lot of recent problems are coming from. Hate to say it, but USPS is not going to be getting any better any time soon :\

Cimyss

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
MN
Doshima you and Steve are awsome I couldn't ask for better customer serivce! So far you guys have not only met my expectations from reading peoples reviews here but exceeded them! I sent you my order number but like I said not a problem till it is a problem! I know you guys must be busy busy! I was just wondering how other people expericanes with USPS was going, as I don't have all that much experiance with USPS.
PLus Like it does feel like a Kid at Christmas just waiting and wait tilll time to open the presents!

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Cimyss, I have also had tracking issues with USPS. Many times my items show up before the tracking site even acknowledges reciept. It will still say that the post office has been notified to expect the package and meanwhile the package is in my mailbox. Just wanted you to know you were not alone and it is not always (in fact is not typically in my experience) a reflection of the actual progress of the package. All my packages from V4L show up in 3 days from shipping notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread