The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

USPS Tracking?

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by hippieben, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hippieben

hippieben Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2012
    Sarasota, FL
    Does SVC provide USPS delivery confirmation number? I placed an order at around 5:30PM and got an email saying it's shipped about an hour later. My guess is that means it's in the pile to go to the post office in the morning, as I'd be really impressed if a vendor was shipping things out that late so it may pop up on my order page tomorrow morning. Anyway, I didn't receive a dc number in the email. Can that be found somewhere on my order? Thanks.

2. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Generally when the label is printed the email is automatically sent, and that pretty much means it's ready to go and just waiting for the mailman to pick it up. When your tracking says "accepted" then it's in the big pile at the post office.

Or was there no tracking number in your email ?

3. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    You should have received an email from stamps.com with the tracking info. If you didn't I'd be happy to supply the info, email me and I'll send it. Check your spam for the stamps email, you never know. LOL

4. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Looks like stamps . com has finally fixed the email issue. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

5. hippieben

hippieben Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2012
    Sarasota, FL
    haha yup, got the email this afternoon.

6. JazzyTech

JazzyTech Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    California
    Stamps.com has update issues I've noticed. Seems that USPS.com is slightly better at tracking, but not by much :) When I order from Stormy, Stamps tells me that my package is still somewhere in Georgia... "Really?" I ask as I vape on my new hardware..... :)... in California...

7. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    This has been typical through the Holidays, still going on I guess. I think it's the post offices though, not stamps.com. Crazy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.