The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

uuuhhhfff...finally took the plunge.

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by lloydchristmas, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lloydchristmas

lloydchristmas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2014
    Baltimore
    I ordered a Provari Zombie Edition starter kit last night. In regards to the "uuuhhhfff..." in the title, I'm a bit fickle, so it was at least a two-week ordeal before I could part with the money, but I know it will be more than worth it.

I've been vaping for a month now, still using the same Vision Spinner I bought from the start. Some friends started around the same time and have since upgraded to Innokin VVs, MVPs, etc. I thought about going the same route, but would dread having to replace them every six months or so when the internal batteries inevitably die (I swear, I'm not cheap).

Anyways, just wanted to say hi since I'm sure I'll frequent this portion of the forums a bit more. Also, besides what's in the starter kit, any recommendations on other things I should pick up to use with the Provari tank-wise, accessories, etc?

Best,

Ryan
    :vapor:

2. TheSystemHasFailed

TheSystemHasFailed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Valhalla
  3. FringeChief68

FringeChief68 Kingsguard Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    Hello and Congrats on New ProVari :toast:

As for a tank, your the one that has to like the look off it, I would check out some pictures of some Zombies see what tank catches your eye, then start from there. Then Figure out what type of tank you want to use cartomizer, atomizer, clearomizer etc.

Good Luck and Congrats again on new ProVari :)

4. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome Ryan!

Personally, although everyone will give you wonderful suggestions, I don't think you need to buy anything at first. The ProVarinati loves their accessories, but you'll soon find that everything is better on a ProVari. You don't have to go all out before it is even in your hands. I suggest that you hold off on anything else until The Beloved One has arrived, then you can vape away while you read about all of the goodies you can get. That's just my recommendation.

I also recommend you read The Sacred Text of Manual for tips on what to expect: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/501193-greetings-our-newest-members.html

5. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  6. Txaggiesaunt

Txaggiesaunt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    Texas
    It's about time...lol. Congrats:toast:

7. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nice call to leapfrog your friends and go straight for the cadillac of pv's.

You're going to love it. :toast:

8. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Congrats and welcome to the fam! :)

9. Jugband

Jugband Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2013
    PA, USA
    Congratulations! Great choice! I have the MVP, it's a nice mod but I've wondered more than once, why did I buy something I'll throw out? Also have the satin blue Provari, ahhhhh Provari! :toast:

10. BadTrainDriver

BadTrainDriver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2013
    Dublin, Ohio
    Once you start vaping with that bad boy, you'll never think twice about the investment you made.
    Welcome to the club!

11. cbrite

cbrite Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Make sure that you order it so it arrives on the weekend. Why? Well, I just got mine set up today, and I don't want to go to bed. I just want to vape and vape and vape on my new Provari. Could make for a bad day or three at work if it comes on a Monday. :oops:

I am new to the family also, and you have hit the jackpot part of this forum, let me tell ya. Best folks anywhere. Welcome.

12. twizted

twizted Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2011
    Kentucky
    $45.00 seems alot for a charger but I highly highly recommend the pila charger from provapes. Charges my 18650 AW's in 3 hours. After that, my next recommendation would be lokilab for a beauty ring if your gonna put a tank on top of your provari.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

13. lloydchristmas

Feb 2, 2014
    Baltimore
    Is the charger included in the kit that bad or is the PILA just that much better?

Also, thanks for the responses everyone! I've read the sacred text and I believe, haha.

14. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    You've made a very wise investment and it won't disappoint! Congrats to you!

15. lloydchristmas

Feb 2, 2014
    Baltimore
    Welp, everything arrived today finally and man, this thing is awesome. It definitely lives up to the hype and then some.

I'm supposed to meet some buddies at the bar later, but ffffuuuu...I kinda just want to stay in now.

:D

16. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    LOL congratulations!
    [You're supposed to post a happy photo with your new toy...]

17. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
  18. ScandaLeX