• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UVapeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Hey John

Sorry didnt post my review sooner, been busy. Delivery was extremely fast, had it within 3 days of my order and Im in Vancouver. Vaping your Deluxe Tobacco right now, excellent vape and great price and big thumbs up!!!
One thing I ordered was the Menthol, which was a big mistake. Im sure its really good, but I dont like Menthol but wanted to try something different. Did the same thing with Tutti Fruity, Kiwi, and Grape from Vapables. 120mls of all this sitting in my fridge if anyone in BC wants to make a trade or get it cheap.

Last edited:

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Hey John

Sorry didnt post my review sooner, been busy. Delivery was extremely fast, had it within 3 days of my order and Im in Vancouver. Vaping your Deluxe Tobacco right now, excellent vape and great price and big thumbs up!!!
One thing I ordered was the Menthol, which was a big mistake. Im sure its really good, but I dont like Menthol but wanted to try something different. Did the same thing with Tutti Fruity, Kiwi, and Grape from Vapables. 120mls of all this sitting in my fridge if anyone in BC wants to make a trade or get it cheap.

I'm not a huge menthol fan either, but mixing it with fruit flavours is surprisingly good. Grape/menthol is particularly nice. Try it at 2:1 (grape to menthol) to start and up the menthol from there. Hope you enjoy.

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
5ml nic base add

10 drops menthol
5 drops Strawberry

Do not knock this until you try it. It is not my recipe, but it is someone's daily vape and I can see why. Unbelievable!

Nice. I love strawberry menthol. FlavorArt has the the best strawberry I've had so far. For some reason, this mix always tastes better in an 801 at 5V.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I hear ya BA. I got the recipe off some video from the dark side. When I posted I would have never thought, I was told why not? It seems that for some strange reason the fruit flavours work tremendously well with menthol. Who would have thought eh? Let's hope the FDA don't get wind of this or we are doomed fer sure :laugh:

CellWho

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Cell,

I can't wait to rock with you this fall if all works out this time.

Unbelievable folks. We both have Chocolate labs. both are named Hershey, and now another one who loves Strawberry Menthol. It is a small strange world indeed :D

Looking forward to it. I think it's time we posted some pictures of our Hershey's.

Attachments

• DSC00173a.jpg
    DSC00173a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00024-20100602-1427.jpg
    IMG00024-20100602-1427.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
  • HersheyWallpaper2.jpg
    HersheyWallpaper2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.