UWELL Caliburn Portable System Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
What surprised me is ability of burned pods to regenerate - I run by accident pod to dry ground, then add juice, leave it overnight and suddenly it flavors almost like new, no burned taste, that is incredible!!!

I rarely see anyone mention this but it is incredible...you can run the thing dry by accident and get the nastiest burnt hit but then simply refill the pod and run it for another few weeks and it still tastes great. Amazing.

Reactions: Uwell_Elle

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
I am going to post this under discussions also since that seems to be where the comments are
this is a great system for a pod hands down 5 star - - -
Caliburn is GREAT!!!!
5/5, 5 out of 5
Best little kit I have found so far in fact I have sidelined a lot of my other gear. Simple dependable easy to use, quick charge. No real leaking problems that is anywhere near others I have. I use button fire and have not had any issues with leaking - a tiny bit on the pod - just wipe away and its gone none all over me. Battery lasts pretty good for its size does not sacrifice performance as battery declines. I have vaped for five years and I cant say enough good about caliburn. The only thing I can hope for is they come out with a caliburn extra with a bit bigger pod and larger battery - then I am sure my other gear would all be in the drawer. These are great simple, easy to use, and dependable. I have been using the same pod for 3 weeks with no decline. The cap is a little tight when new take it on and off a few times and it will loosen up a bit - you don't have to worry about these coming off in your pocket and they stay put. Good job uwell
Thank you so much for that positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our Caliburn, which we are quite proud of. We recently launched our Caliburn KoKo! Feel free to check it out on our website -> www.myuwell.com

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
@Uwell_Elle you should be proud of the Caliburn. It's the best pod system I've ever used. Clean flavor, compact functional understated design, informative but subtle LED feedback, and durable reusable pods. It's even better than the Vladdin RE! I just wish the power button was recessed to prevent pocket firing without the need to lock it.

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
@Uwell_Elle you should be proud of the Caliburn. It's the best pod system I've ever used. Clean flavor, compact functional understated design, informative but subtle LED feedback, and durable reusable pods. It's even better than the Vladdin RE! I just wish the power button was recessed to prevent pocket firing without the need to lock it.
Hi! uwell's quite proud of it! Thank you very much for that awesome feedback! Here at Uwell, we pride ourselves in knowing that we go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction when it comes to our products and customer service.

Somberness

Feb 27, 2020
I've had the Caliburn for almost two months now and I must say it's one of the best pod systems I've ever used. The flavour is consistent and it's very fast to charge. Only one gripe (as I pointed out in another thread), it's the juice that tends to flow out through the centre of the pod every time I refill - I can only guess that it's due to the air pressure that forces some liquid out when you press the drip tip back on to the pod after refilling.

Apart from that, I'm a satisfied customer.
I've been just filling to the 3rd line. There is a small line at bottom then a center line that goes across the entire pod and a small line near the top. It's the top one i fill too
When i use 50/50 Salts from TBD my pods last 3 weeks. They recommend using low sweetener products in their pods at 50VG-50PG because high VG & high sweetener burns coils fast.

Somberness

Feb 27, 2020
I've been using the Uwell Caliburn for a month now and other than a bit of spitback when using high VG juice it's outstanding. This Pod is one of the best pods out there.

★★★★★

Good job Uwell

You should make a bigger version of the Uwell Caliburn with a 1000mAh Battery. Because i have to use two OG Caliburn's when I'm out for the day. It charges fast but needs a bigger battery.

I've heard many say they want the onn/off switch to be level with the body so it won't fire in pocket. I know 5 clicks turns it on and off but it's a complaint. I usually remember??

And if you could make an affordable $25 18650 Mod with an MTL RTA... I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread