The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Uwell Crown 3 vs Uwell Valyrian which one is better in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Dekard, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dekard

Dekard Full Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Hello so I need to buy a new atomizer but I am undecided between Uwell Crown 3 and Uwell Valyrian.In your experience which one is better??Thanks in advance.

2. Steeldragon

Steeldragon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    That is personal preference, my friends us the Crown 3 but I love the customizations with the pins in the Valyrian

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Pins on the Valaryian strike me as a gimmick. Could be wrong though

• Like Like x 2
  4. Steeldragon

Jan 7, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    I thought so at first too, I took them to my favorite vape shop and we sat down and compared them with various people and each one changes the taste and the hit. it was a draw between 2 of the pins but everybody that the pins did make a difference

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Dropmyload

Dropmyload Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2017
    How do Valyrian pins change flavour? I fell for the hype and have one being shipped btw...I'm a noob so I'll buy anything :w00t:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Steeldragon

Jan 7, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    The pins change how the airflow comes from the bottom to the top, to be honest I don't understand how it does it but each pin causes a different hit

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Khannnnn

Khannnnn Senior Member

Sep 1, 2017
    I have both and like both. I know this is helpful. You're welcome lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Non noobs will buy anything too. :p. I’m vaping an avacado bottom air atm which a cantankerous leaky thing that uses ridiculous amounts of juice. I bought it though

• Like Like x 4
  9. Dekard

Dekard Full Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Thanks all I got it 2 days ago and I can say that it has much more clean flavor than the crown 3 :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dropmyload

Oct 23, 2017
    What wattage are people using for the Valyrian? I like flavour...

• Like Like x 2
  11. PugLady

PugLady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Id like to hear the responses to that question as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dropmyload

Oct 23, 2017
    Oh, I quit my Valyrian and put it into storage.

I had a few issues:
    1. No choice in coils, they only have 0.15 ohm coils which are not my style. I prefer 0.5ohm
    2. Had to run the tank at 57 watts to get any flavour, a bit hot for me
    3. The thing is a cloud chucker...I think its more for cloud chasers. I prefer more flavour and fewer clouds
    Haven't used mine in ages, thinking of selling the tank, with lots of extra coils. Noob purchase, didn't even know what ohms I would like, just bought with the hype!

• Like Like x 3
  13. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Thanks for the honesty, I find that a lot of ppl lately are a lil forgiving on these new tanks and afraid to say what they really feel about them. Thanks, I appreciate your reply and opinion. I think... I made a big mistake in not cleaning my tfv12 prince when I got it therefore everything has tasted like machine oil since I started using it. I really like the construction of the tank, no leaks, no burnt or dry hits, just the machine oil flavor thats hanging me up grrrr. It's the first sub ohm tank I have gotten so I honestly didn't know to clean it really good first. So I am going to order 1 pack of coils and give the tank a really good clean, pop in a freshly primed new coil and see how a tank or two tastes after that. I don't want to buy another tank if I don't have to. Although there are a few other tanks I'd like to try in the future.
    Thanks again!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to give this tfv12 prince another try after cleaning out the machine oil really good, something I didn't know to do when I got it ugh..

• Like Like x 1
  15. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    I have heard it changes the way the air moves up through the tank, changes the amt if airflow and supposedly ppl are noticing some suttle diff in fkavor, I don't think it's probably the tank for me..

• Like Like x 1
  16. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Thats what I have heard also in video reviews and comments around the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  17. sd3614

sd3614 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2015
    MIDWEST USA
    Loved my Crown V, but like all of them, it leaks after a few weeks. I just want a Crown 1 with 8ML.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If Uwell is reading this I also want a crown 1 with 8ml and not a bubble tank. I don’t like the idea of the glass be the first thing that hits if it falls over. Also you could add some metal to protect the glass if you want as long as I can see the juice level.

• Like Like x 2
  19. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    My Conclusion: I cannot include the Valyrian in my findings, haven't tried it yet. However I have decided I LOVE the Uwell Crown 3. First I want to say Thanks for all the helpful advice and info you guys posted! I got the Crown 3 in the mail, I took it completely apart and washed every single piece (except the coil of course) in Unscented clear dawn soap and extremely hot near boiling water, cleaning every nook and cranny by hand with a lil cleaning brush then rinsed it with hot water. I did the same thing with the Smok Tfv12 Prince tank I've been hating the constant "I guess" machine oil taste from.
    I primed both coils, a new M4 for the Prince and a new .25 for the Crown 3. After running a tank or so of juice through both tanks I can absolutely say the Crown 3 wins the flavor challenge by a landslide! The prince STILL tastes like metal, a machine oil like taste completely masking my juice flavor. I know there's no machine oil left in it and I have tried 3 of the 4 different coils made for it at the proper wattage and air flow ratios, I will be selling it in the classified section along with its unopened spare o-rings etc, its extra stabdard tank glass & 2 new sealed authentic M4 coils. It did not come in its own box as it was in a kit with the Smok Mag 225 I bought. The tank is Navy Blue btw for anyo e interested.
    I have a very sensitive sense of smell and taste so some of it may be my subjective individual tastes as I know sooooo many ppl are loving the Prince tank. Now the crown 3, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's a very interesting tank with lots of pieces but I could honestly only find 1 complaint: it goes through a fairly high amt of juice. I can deal with that tho if I'm getting the flavor I was meant to from my premium juices.
    So Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate your comments.

• Like Like x 1
  20. StringBean30

StringBean30 Full Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Australia
    I have heard that the Valyrian coils are only lasting about 3 days before they burn out and thats vaping within the wattage range at 70/30. I ordered one and am now sending it back knowing about the coil issue. I will continue to use my crown 3.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.