Uwell mini crown 1.2ohm coil burned already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma2727

Aug 29, 2016
hello! I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area of this forum, if not let me know and I'll move it!
I bought a set of coils from a different vendor than I usually go to, not for any particular reason as both are credible. The first set of coils I got were .5 ohm, I could use those for a solid two weeks before I had to put in a new one and I burned it at about 17 watts.
This second set I bought is 1.2 ohms, I primed it thoroughly I promise you! I read online 1.2 is better for a throat hit and taste so that's why I changed from the .5, it was kind of "soft", if you will. But this 1.2- I had it for two days before it burned! I started at 17 watts but quickly realized it didn't like that, so now I'm smoking at a freaking 10 watts- if I even go up to 11 watts it burns. It's weak and kind of sucks if I'm being honest. I'm using the same ecig oil as I was with the previous coils. Is this just how 1.2 coils are..? Is 10 watts really what I have to burn at? Thank you for any information!

Edit: oh! Also! I use an Innokin Coolfire Pebble, in case that matters. It lets me control watts but not volts if that matters!

Emma2727

Aug 29, 2016
"I'm using the same ecig oil"

You're using oil? Not liquid?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Actually the place I buy it from calls it "e-juice" so I wasn't really sure what to call it. Now I don't know whether it's oil or liquid. Actually frankly I didn't know there was a difference between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread