UWell V3 Crown 2 Coil Update/Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warjec

Jul 26, 2016
I purchased new Crown 2 coils from UWell a couple days ago and they arrived today in the mail.

After seeing reviewers have a grey band around the coil and saw the black one around the ones I just ordered from UWell I gave them a call.

Spoke to a gentleman there who was friendly and told me that the grey bands that people were seeing in reviews were for the reviewers only so they could differentiate between V2 and V3. All the V3 coils now being produced have the same appearance as the V2 coils with the black band.

He also mentioned to me that the production facility that made the coils put the wrong wattage ranges onto the coils themselves and stated that the highest wattage to use for each coil would be the "lowest" one stated on the coils themselves.

So my .50ohm coil should go no higher than 50W.

I will be testing the coil today and will let you guys know how it goes.

Last edited:

ph0ng

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2016
www.huffandpuffers.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company / Unregistered Supplier

Warjec

Jul 26, 2016
thanks for the info! been looking into getting the crown v2 but ive seen too many bad reviews o it. :(

He said the wattage for the v3 .5 coil should only go to 50w which seems very odd to me. The original .5 Coil for the regular Crown was 50w to 80w and everyone loved that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread