V Spot Vanilla... a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi...hang on...lots of great people here who will help you I am sure...* You can also browse the threads by clicking at the top on 'what's new' and see 'supplier's posts' ....good luck...I love vanilla too.. I just don't know about that brand...* take good care...* fairy20.gif

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
This juice is one of my favorites. I order it in both 18mg. and 12mg. I get the regular flavor and it's great. I haven't tried it with extra flavor because the regular has a lot of flavor already. It's also really good for mixing with other flavors.

try mixing it in with crisp cola for a vanila coke, its pretty damn fantastic

try mixing it in with crisp cola for a vanila coke, its pretty damn fantastic

Actually Missy wants our next "Bait A" sample to be some different type soda :) We would like to get the "Bait A" program rolling again. I feel we've done so well on our recent tobaccos we need to expand on that line. We may have a drop down where you could choose a sweet or a tobacco (nothing specific) as your "Bait A" sample when that time comes. Currently we are looking into phasing in new bottles and labels over time.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Actually Missy wants our next "Bait A" sample to be some different type soda :) We would like to get the "Bait A" program rolling again. I feel we've done so well on our recent tobaccos we need to expand on that line. We may have a drop down where you could choose a sweet or a tobacco (nothing specific) as your "Bait A" sample when that time comes. Currently we are looking into phasing in new bottles and labels over time.
I would like a nice ginger ale please. My favorite is Vernor's. :) Ooooo - new bottles! I hope they are still squishy with no child proof caps. For labels, my wish would be plastic. I imagine you guys spend a lot of time putting tape over the current paper labels.

I would like a nice ginger ale please. My favorite is Vernor's. :) Ooooo - new bottles! I hope they are still squishy with no child proof caps. For labels, my wish would be plastic. I imagine you guys spend a lot of time putting tape over the current paper labels.

Actually we wear those wrist X-mas taping dispensers which dispense the right length and work out well. There are just some good label printers out there, like the ones used on soap and other things that are around water that adhere well and won't smear. They run around $2,000 but as you say it will save time and I really think it's time to be ready for font sizes and whatever the FDA may require in the future and this should do it all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread