Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey if someone can help. Been trying to contact some on at VAPE.COM. I have emailed for costumer support and only get automated response. My order was not delivered to my address, but to somewhere 20 miles away according to the map provided by X Shipping. Please help.

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear that, how annoying. I’ve asked one of the customer service team to locate your ticket and reach out ASAP. Please keep an eye on your inbox, and check spam folder if it doesn’t turn up. We will get this resolved for you!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Thank you for your help. Bee trying to resolve this issue for two days now. Still have not been contacted. Even emailed my phone number to customer service. So, how long do I need to wait?
    That’s weird, they are normally very quick, I have personally spoken to one of them who will be reaching out soon. Do check your spam folder, they sometimes end up in there.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Ok. I have emailed VAPE.COM, like 5 times with all the information I dug up on non delivery, and put in request at xdelivery.com. have had only one response from a Tylor at customer support. Still no real reply.
    What did Taylor say? She won't leave you hanging especially because I told her to take care of this, if she is not able to find out what happened, we will refund the full amount asap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread